Reason 8.1 / Reason Essentials 8.1 Release Notes
Reason 7.1.1 / Reason Essentials 2.1.1 Release Notes
- Fixed a problem where moving cables and rack devices could cause extremely slow rendering on some computers.
- Fixed a bug where previewing certain WAV files in 32-bit floating point format could cause a crash.
- Fixed a bug where arpeggiators in some Rack Extensions would get out of sync with the main Reason sequencer.
- Attempting to download a huge number of Rack Extensions at the same time will no longer cause Authorizer to crash.
- The asterisk indicating subtick lengths and positions is now always shown properly in the Clip Inspector.
- Loading samples without root key info would sometimes cause root key to be set to the lowest possible key. It's now properly set to C3.
- A couple of internal fixes that could cause problems in some cases.
- Added support for Akai MPK 225-261 controllers.
- Added and extended support for several Livid Instruments controllers.
Reason 7.1 / Reason Essentials 2.1 Release Notes
- Support for Custom Displays in Rack Extensions (SDK v.2).
- Rack Extensions built with SDK v.2 will perform math functions faster.
- Improved MIDI Clock Sync, with new settings.
- Reason can now send error reports and usage statistics.
- Shift-dragging devices will now re-route them properly.
- Better indications on audio clips.
- Various ReWire fixes.
- Reason can now import WAV files in 32 bit float format.
- Slices in self-contained REX files can now be used as samples.
- A Spectrum EQ button has been added to the Master Section device in the rack.
- Adjusted BV-512 Dry/Wet behaviour.
- It's now possible to use the Razor tool on open audio clips.
- Split at Slices with a huge amount of slices selected will no longer make Reason freeze.
- Includes new Codemeter version: 5.10.
- A great number of minor bugs fixed!
Reason 7.0.1 / Reason Essentials 2.0.1 Release Notes
- Fixed a bug that could lead to an “Unexpected Exception” message when starting Reason under certain conditions.
- Fixed a bug where the spectrum EQ window did not function properly after sample rate changes.
- Fixed a bug where Reason could crash under certain conditions after changing display settings on Mac.
- Added Remote codec for Novation Launchkey.
- Fixed Rack Extension download time-out problem in Authorizer.
- Fixed a problem in Authorizer where an “Internal Error” dialog could be shown when trying to start a new Rack Extension download if old downloads were still in progress.