ReCycle 2.2.4 update
ReCycle 2.2.4 is a free update that fixes a problem that would sometimes prevent ReCycle from running under Windows 8.
ReCycle 2.1.2 is a free update for owners of ReCycle 2.0 who have the 2.0 CD, and owners of ReCycle 2.1. Download it here.
The ReCycle 1.x to 2.0 upgrade is no longer available for purchase. Users who bought the ReCycle 2.0 update in the PropShop can still download it here.
ReCycle 2.2.4 Fix List
- Fixes a problem that would sometimes prevent ReCycle from running under Windows 8.
ReCycle 2.2.3 Fix List
- Fixes a problem with ReCycle 2.2.2 failing to start with a message saying that it has expired.
ReCycle 2.2.2 Fix List
- Fixed a problem with remembering the last selected file format in the Export dialog. [Mac only]
- Added Developer ID code signing for a smoother installation on Mac OS X 10.8. [Mac only]
- ReCycle no longer tries to get the user’s name and company name from the Address book to auto-fill in the license number dialog. [Mac only]
- If the last used export sample rate isn’t supported when exporting in .akp format, ReCycle will now select the closest supported sample rate, instead of defaulting to 44 kHz.
ReCycle 2.2.1 Fix List
- Fixed an issue with the copy/paste integration between ReCycle and Apple Logic [Mac only]
- Fixed an issue when installing ReCycle 2.2 on top of ReCycle 2.1.x on Windows machines, which would sometimes lead to messages about ReCycle being unable to run when trying to start the new version for the first time.
ReCycle 2.2 Fix List
- The program is now compatible with 64 bit operating systems.
- ReCyle 2.2 is also a true Cocoa program under Mac OS and fully compatible with Mac OS X 10.7 Lion. ReCycle 2.2 requires a Mac with an Intel processor. PowerPC is no longer supported.
- The main window has been graphically redesigned, including new zooming and scrolling. Scrolling is smoother and you can now zoom in further. Some redundant controls have been removed and others added.
- When exporting AIFF and Wave files, Record/Reason-style tempo information is now included in the file. Also, when importing audio files created in Record or Reason, the tempo information in those files is used for setting tempo and length in ReCycle.
- The Waveform now indicates graphically what sound will be played back, by dimming silent sections.
- You can now use the Q, W, E and R keys to select tools.
- The max length of audio files you can edit in ReCycle is no longer limited to five minutes.
- New online help on Mac and Windows.
- The Preference dialog has been streamlined and updated.
- Open Recent (documents) is now a sub-menu on Mac OS.
- The status bar has been removed.
- We have removed support for the Sound Designer II, Mixman and SampleCell formats since these are all outdated.
- The authorization system and copy protection has been changed, reducing the risk of having to reauthorize the program.
- Installation under Mac OS is now drag and drop (no installer).