Roll Your Own ReFill
So you've downloaded a copy of ReFill Packer, put together a collection of your best patches, loops and grooves and packed them into a ReFill that you'd like to share with fellow Reason users?
You've come to the right place.
For a chance to get your ReFill featured in the ReFill archive, here's what we need from you:
- A short, objective description of the ReFill (see this page for examples of length and wording).
- Cover art for the ReFill (128 x 128 pixel .gif or .jpg file)
- The ReFill itself (20 mb maximum)
- A web address to link to for more info, if you have one
- Publishers (company) name
Send this to us through this e-mail form.
We also need you to fill out this contract and send it to us at:
SE-117 34 Stockholm
You can also fax us the signed contract; +46 8 556 08 401
If you have a commercial ReFill that you would like to be featured in our commercial ReFill archive, please contact us.
Why do we need an agreement?
Why do we need you to go through the hassle with sending or faxing us an agreement? Well, the agreement simply states two things:
- That you are the creator (owner) of the ReFill
- That you give us the permission to distribute the ReFill on the web
We do care a lot for other people's creations, so it goes without saying that you can't publish ReFill that contains other people's material such as non-licensed samples etc.