Propellerhead Forum

Propellerhead Forum (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/index.php)
-   Music Forum (read only) (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Anybody who makes hip hop or Rnb productions (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/showthread.php?t=104043)

elo_the_source 2008-05-27 22:26

Anybody who makes hip hop or Rnb productions
 
I was wondering if anybody here is making any hip hop or rnb tracks if so add me as a friend so we can colab and share tips on making tracks I'm always trying to learn new things about Production

sugdolo 2008-05-28 05:57

Just Like U
 
Mainly Hip Hop But Definitly Looking To Learn Some New Things As well To Try My Hand At A Little Rnb

elo_the_source 2008-05-28 22:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by sugdolo (Post 575099)
Mainly Hip Hop But Definitly Looking To Learn Some New Things As well To Try My Hand At A Little Rnb

Thats cool I have uploaded some track check them out i did them last year i will post up new ones soon maybe we could colab on a track

2008-05-29 19:02

Hey how ya doin...... Im Emil,im 25 and i make hip hop and rnb!!!! Im actually a dj but i need to do productions.... i have done sum already.... check out http://www.reverbnation.com/djeswift im doing a a sort of crunk track at the moment at 82 bpm but i cant really finish it.....i can hook you up with it and you can listen to it maybe even give the .rns file

elo_the_source 2008-05-30 04:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by swift777 (Post 575316)
Hey how ya doin...... Im Emil,im 25 and i make hip hop and rnb!!!! Im actually a dj but i need to do productions.... i have done sum already.... check out http://www.reverbnation.com/djeswift im doing a a sort of crunk track at the moment at 82 bpm but i cant really finish it.....i can hook you up with it and you can listen to it maybe even give the .rns file

Yes I went to your page the tracks are Hot !!!

Romelle 2008-05-30 20:47

I do rnb and hip hop, mainly rnb. It's cool to see theres are a few people here that make rnb/hiphop music using reason. check me out at MYSPACE

elo_the_source 2008-06-01 02:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by sofresh (Post 575460)
I do rnb and hip hop, mainly rnb. It's cool to see theres are a few people here that make rnb/hiphop music using reason. check me out at MYSPACE

I will do that fam

2008-06-02 18:13

Ola!!! ive uploaded a .rns track on my profile!!!! have a listen and see what you think!!!! its a crunk,rnb,sort o track!!! maybe mims?usher-love in this club??throw sum d`s!!!! any ideas???

elo_the_source 2008-06-05 16:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by swift777 (Post 575700)
Ola!!! ive uploaded a .rns track on my profile!!!! have a listen and see what you think!!!! its a crunk,rnb,sort o track!!! maybe mims?usher-love in this club??throw sum d`s!!!! any ideas???

Yo Swift man that track is nice I got to get with you on some colab Hiphop south east west mid im all for it get at me

Bomhard 2008-06-05 22:28

Aye, I make Hip-Hop and R and B...I have been making Hip-Hop instrumentals with reason since 2.0.


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:13.