Propellerhead Forum

Propellerhead Forum (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/index.php)
-   Music Forum (read only) (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Year 2010 - A new round (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/showthread.php?t=119145)

deepndark 2009-12-26 13:45

Year 2010 - A new round

So every time a year ends and another starts I feel full of mind-power to improve my music. This year has improved my music on many levels and I've recieved lot of positive feedback - thanks to all of you who listened and commented.

It's time for me to do some summing up my wisdom/skills.
Record was a God sent app for lot of us - my workflow is superb.

So as a new year starts I'm challenging myself more than ever.
1st thing would be making a folder for next year to keep my work organized.

So what i'm gonna do is creating a new txt file and write down my own handbook - it's a great to read it and remind myself of some important facts, tricks, working methods etc.

Another thing would be browsing my Refill's content and hunting down the quality sounds which i can put into favorites.

And after this i'm ready to start making music - my target for 2010 is releasing an album.

I wish you some passionated, artistic, focused new year - have some fun, be motivated and enjoy what you do. Be a Master-Mind - take your time to finish your work. Hopefully this will give you some great results! :)

So to sum it up - have an awesome year of 2010 !!!!!!

KIBEJA 2009-12-26 16:17

Thanks Pirnikas!

I will be looking forward to your album project and I suspect (and hope) that some of the wonderful work we have already heard from you, will make it's way onto your disc. The very best of luck for the New Year and may all your aspirations come to fruition!

KIBEJA

deepndark 2009-12-26 16:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by KIBEJA (Post 683201)
Thanks Pirnikas!

I will be looking forward to your album project and I suspect (and hope) that some of the wonderful work we have already heard from you, will make it's way onto your disc. The very best of luck for the New Year and may all your aspirations come to fruition!

KIBEJA

Hey, was hoping to see you around - you are the most active feedback giver so big thanks to you. I dunno what to put onto my album of what i've already done, maybe "Jungle boy" or just giving them away for free as a bonus for the upcoming album :)

KIBEJA 2009-12-26 17:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by pirnikas (Post 683206)
Hey, was hoping to see you around - you are the most active feedback giver so big thanks to you. I dunno what to put onto my album of what i've already done, maybe "Jungle boy" or just giving them away for free as a bonus for the upcoming album :)

For sure "Jungle Boy", it's a real winner in my book! Also one of the last ones you posted, but I can't recall the name. It has 3 different languages in it and a crazy good beat - I'm sure you know the one I'm referring to. That should be included as well!

deepndark 2009-12-26 17:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by KIBEJA (Post 683210)
For sure "Jungle Boy", it's a real winner in my book! Also one of the last ones you posted, but I can't recall the name. It has 3 different languages in it and a crazy good beat - I'm sure you know the one I'm referring to. That should be included as well!

Ok thanks for the tips. :cool:

PapaPajamma 2009-12-27 02:58

Nice one pirnikas. Your music is excellent and appeals to me on many levels.
I'm looking forward to this album you speak of. IL happily pay for it.

I have also been enjoying an increase in productivity since I got my hands on Record and my main goals would be to finish 13 songs and share them with a few people who might listen.
I have partly written 10 songs for my soundcloud. I think 3 more and then the actual hard work of turning them into real music begins.

Anyway enough about my project. Good luck to you and everyone for 2010. Here is to making music.

Ron

deepndark 2009-12-27 12:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by PapaPajamma (Post 683290)
Nice one pirnikas. Your music is excellent and appeals to me on many levels.
I'm looking forward to this album you speak of. IL happily pay for it.

I have also been enjoying an increase in productivity since I got my hands on Record and my main goals would be to finish 13 songs and share them with a few people who might listen.
I have partly written 10 songs for my soundcloud. I think 3 more and then the actual hard work of turning them into real music begins.

Anyway enough about my project. Good luck to you and everyone for 2010. Here is to making music.

Ron

Cheers Ron! Keep us informed when something has been uploaded.
I dunno if i post every track i make as i'd like to keep some of them secret to the date of release. Keep up the noize pipl! :D

adfielding 2009-12-27 16:45

Sweet - I'm looking forward to hearing what you come up with next year :)

deepndark 2009-12-28 14:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by adfielding (Post 683373)
Sweet - I'm looking forward to hearing what you come up with next year :)

Cool Ad - i'm looking forward to hear your music too :cool: