Propellerhead Forum

Propellerhead Forum (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/index.php)
-   Feature Suggestion Forum (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   ReDrum and DrRex Reverse sample (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/showthread.php?t=122842)

2010-04-21 19:47

ReDrum and DrRex Reverse sample

A reverse option for each hit in the DrRex and ReDrum with Automation options :D

Speedy909 2010-04-21 20:47

I know you can load rex patches into the nnxt and from within that you can reverse the individual samples!

you also need to load the same rex file into the rex player then copy the pattern to track and move that into the nnxt arrange window. You can then delete the rex track and device!!!

2010-05-25 20:12

yes you're right

Please a reverse function at each channel of redrum with ability to trigger. And something like the combinator for external vst and audio. Free scaling of the rack. That would be nice... ceetee

Auditory 2010-05-26 00:00

reverse function on redrum would be nice. Also i never liked how some channels on redrum have some functions others do not. Just give me all functions on all channels for pete sake ! !

Auditory 2010-05-26 00:06

it would also be nice to be able to apply effects to each individual channel of the redrum in a quick, easy and organized fashion. Like if i click on channel 3 in redrum and press create reverb then a reverb will be applied to channel 3. It would be tucked up in the channel 3, when i want to access it i click it and it opens up for me to edit. I know i can turn the cabinet around and rewire everything but I always end up just creating new redrums instead of bothering with that. Then there is effects all over the place and its kina messy

aleph888 2010-05-26 00:29

^ I usually use a combi where I've cabled each redrum channel to a separate 14:2 mixer channel and then use the effect sends on the mixer to tweak my drum sounds. Occasionally I'll take a channel into another combi for more serious sound sculpting.

I keep the combis handy and it's a quick way to get the results I want.

pushedbutton 2010-05-26 02:30

OctoRex has all this covered.

sinnerfire 2010-05-26 02:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Auditory (Post 726943)
reverse function on redrum would be nice. Also i never liked how some channels on redrum have some functions others do not. Just give me all functions on all channels for pete sake ! !

i totally aggree mate. well done for pointing this out :)

penguinoid 2010-05-26 04:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by MisticDW (Post 714090)
A reverse option for each hit in the DrRex :D

Holy crap, he requested it mere days ago and already they're on it!

2010-05-26 05:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by pushedbutton (Post 727120)
OctoRex has all this covered.

But I don't like the Rex and I'm afraid it doesn't get better when I get 8 of it. I love to have full control on my drums. Therefore Redrum is the best and I often use Reason only as a perfect drummashine with lots of EQs, effects and stuff. The only thing I really miss is this Reverse because it's so important for making D&B. ceetee