Propellerhead Forum

Propellerhead Forum (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/index.php)
-   Feature Suggestion Forum (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Record 1.5 No option to change pitch or reverse audio? (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/showthread.php?t=124118)

sinnerfire 2010-05-26 02:38

Record 1.5 No option to change pitch or reverse audio?

Record allows us to finally see the audio like in cubase or logic but thats it it seems?

There is No option to change pitch or reverse audio?

please can u add an option to change the pitch of the audio tracks.

This is a very basic function in all the big sequencers like cubase, logic, ableton live, were u right click the audio slice and change the pitch.

Also, there is no option to reverse the audio?

Like i said befor, these are VERY BASIC functions that all sequencers have.

Soooo how come we dont have these function as standard???

Auditory 2010-05-26 11:50

i agree these are necessary upgrades for 1.5. Wait till they show everything before complaining though

sinnerfire 2010-05-26 12:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Auditory (Post 727394)
i agree these are necessary upgrades for 1.5. Wait till they show everything before complaining though

sorry for complaining but i think these upgrades are long over due.

Also, how come Record is only getting a 1.5 update but Reason goes all the way to version 5?

I bet u all the tea in china that Record will have the same Dr Octo Rex player as Reason but with no Audio track upgrades like pitch and Reverse.

Just give us what we wont and stop leeking us a bit here and a bit there.

okang 2010-05-26 14:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by sinnerfire (Post 727406)
sorry for complaining but i think these upgrades are long over due.

Also, how come Record is only getting a 1.5 update but Reason goes all the way to version 5?

I bet u all the tea in china that Record will have the same Dr Octo Rex player as Reason but with no Audio track upgrades like pitch and Reverse.

Just give us what we wont and stop leeking us a bit here and a bit there.

dr octo is reason5 only blocks is for both reason and record come on guys no disrespect but dont you read stuff on the site the props always post the info for us to read

ChrisIhao 2010-05-26 15:17

Ok, I'll take all the tea in China now please. I'll sell it and become a millionaire.

rodneon 2010-05-26 15:44

sinnerfire looks like ur dream came true neptune will give u what u wanted and more no reverse that i can see but honestly id rather have pitch correction then reverse...but they might add it to the edit menu when u click a wave file so i wouldnt count it out just yet

Auditory 2010-05-26 20:33

i think neptune is a god send but im not sure it's what Sinnerfire is reffering to (could be wrong haven't used it). We need the ability to change the pitch of the audio in a similar fashion to the NNXT

LeopoldStotch 2010-05-26 21:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by sinnerfire (Post 727406)

Agreed. They should just call it record 11, which would be 9.5 upgrades better than record 1.5

Propellerhead doesn't care about their customers. They just care about the money. And dongles.

And pudding. Can't forget the pudding.

spencerB 2010-05-26 21:55

I have put off buying record because of it's lack of many rather basic audio editing features. If the Props implement many audio editing function similar to those found in Logic, Protools, etc...I will be first in line for Record 1.5.

sinnerfire 2010-06-02 02:27

all i wont really is to be able to right click a bit of audio in record, and reverse it and shock horror!! mabey even change the pitch? every other sequencer seems to have these basic functions... so why not record?

i admit that i made my other comments befor propellerheads actually anounced all the new features but that blocks thing looks like something that will go unused for me, the new dr octo rex looks like more of the same crap... honestly you can do the 8 rex thing with the nn-xt already and it works better cause u can see and have access to all the notes in the nn-xt in one track, instaed of this new thing were, u select which rex file you wonna work with, then move along and choose another one bull shit.

im sorry if my words offend anybody but i love reason so much and im always telling people that reason is the best, i even have a reason 5 forum were we talk about the new features of reason.

Join my Reason 5 Facebook group on the following link.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php...5049723&ref=mf