Propellerhead Forum

Propellerhead Forum (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/index.php)
-   Music Forum (read only) (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Mo and Mary ((Quiet place)) DRE Mixed and mastered (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/showthread.php?t=127646)

PapaPajamma 2010-08-01 20:57

Mo and Mary ((Quiet place)) DRE Mixed and mastered
 
Check out Mo and Mary's new track.

I mixed and mastered it, let me know what you think. Added a little Touch of D R E.

It's my first online mixing and mastering job, I have only ever done it for local friends.

I think the mix suits the track, what do you think? I probably got it wrong eh!


http://soundcloud.com/mo-and-mary/quiet-place

Enjoy

:D

Ron

ecopro 2010-08-02 06:49

Hey DyS,

This track is uber-Cool-frantic-darkwave-ish! :)

I really dig the Mix and master you've done here! Genius work Ron!

The atmosphere on this is insane! and the vocal layers so silky sexy smooth!!!:D

Looking forward to more of your Mixes now dude!


Cheers,

Ed

SoftEnerji 2010-08-02 09:03

Ron, this is very, very nice work. Love the atmosphere! Really well done!

Cheers

Mark

KIBEJA 2010-08-02 18:03

Ron,

Fooking great!!!! This is stunning and they should use you for all their tunes mate. You have given what is already a fantastic tune, such depth and clarity. It's beautifully crafted and you have captured and illuminated all the details. I can't rave enough!

Chris

PapaPajamma 2010-08-03 11:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by ecopro (Post 763628)
Hey DyS,

This track is uber-Cool-frantic-darkwave-ish! :)

I really dig the Mix and master you've done here! Genius work Ron!

The atmosphere on this is insane! and the vocal layers so silky sexy smooth!!!:D

Looking forward to more of your Mixes now dude!


Cheers,

Ed

Thanks Ed. Your very kind :).

I glad you like, I'm going to be working more with Mo and Mary. so watch this space.

I'll be happy to mix a track for anyone but most if not all of the users hear know their stuff and already do a great job.

Your stuff sounds amazing, so If I can get something I work on to anything near close to yours I'd be happy. Your latest mixes are off the scale dude.

Ron

PapaPajamma 2010-08-03 11:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoftEnerji (Post 763664)
Ron, this is very, very nice work. Love the atmosphere! Really well done!

Cheers

Mark

Thank you Mark, Your comments mean a lot, Your work is outstanding so nice feedback encouragement from you makes me happy and inspired :D

Ron

PapaPajamma 2010-08-03 11:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by KIBEJA (Post 763761)
Ron,

Fooking great!!!! This is stunning and they should use you for all their tunes mate. You have given what is already a fantastic tune, such depth and clarity. It's beautifully crafted and you have captured and illuminated all the details. I can't rave enough!

Chris

Chris, wow friend. Thanks for the feedback. I'm pleased with the way I enhanced the atmosphere, I think this was a difficult track for Mo, The instrumentation was very dark, I tried to embrace that and even enhance it a little. Your kind words make me think I sucseeded a little in what I was trying to acheive.

As I said to Ed I'm going to be working closer with Mo and Mary. I think Mary has a stunning voice and Mo and Mary have been my really good friends for a while now. We share advice and we got each others back... bigtime.

Mary gets compared to Bjork a lot, I hear a sexyness In mary's voice that I have not heard from Bjork. There are at least two proper collabs between us lined up, the first of which is already the most fun track I have writen in my life.

Cheers dude :D

Ron

zZepoD 2010-08-04 02:27

Two thumbs waaayyyy up Ron!

brento1138 2010-08-04 13:09

Wow, this is waaaay cool. Beautiful voice, and very well produced. Enjoyable!!!!

electricfusion 2010-08-04 18:31

Hey m8,

i already commented on the cloud but really hadn´t time to post some words here.
Work kept me busy away from my computer...you know ;)
I´ve to disagree man,you didn´t get it wrong,ehhh..you did a splendid job on mixing and mastering this top track.Period!!
Looking forward on the from you mentioned collabs friend.Yeah!

Enjoy music man...well you already do :D

Ingo


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:57.