Propellerhead Forum

Propellerhead Forum (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/index.php)
-   General Forum (read only) (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Why Propellerhead guys never or rarely interact ? (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/showthread.php?t=130439)

LAIDBACK 2010-09-15 22:55

Why Propellerhead guys never or rarely interact ?

Hi guys,

I was just wondering, im on this forum since a year and wonder why the props guys, engineers , designers or support, rarely or never interact with us here, i mean i feel it's really lacking, its like they propose a forum on their official webpage but are not part of it!!! The forum would be an external forum it would make no difference...

hydlide 2010-09-15 23:10

there was something mentioned on the website that they could.. but that would also mean that it would go at the cost of developing the tools they are working.

However, to add... i have seen some improvements over time though. Because there is more to it then just 'the forums' where they communicate on.

I think that the forum in general is 99% answered by the community in general.

themensch 2010-09-15 23:26

They're here, I see posts from at least one Propellerhead almost every day.

phasys 2010-09-15 23:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by LAIDBACK (Post 790789)
Hi guys,

I was just wondering, im on this forum since a year and wonder why the props guys, engineers , designers or support, rarely or never interact with us here, i mean i feel it's really lacking, its like they propose a forum on their official webpage but are not part of it!!! The forum would be an external forum it would make no difference...

You obviously don't read it much.

rudiarii 2010-09-15 23:28

There here when it matters and when they have time or need... look for thier special icons and you'll see....

clip 2010-09-15 23:30

they are on the forum all the time shoutout to whole propellerheads team you got rock woo hoo.

phasys 2010-09-15 23:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by clip (Post 790821)
they are on the forum all the time shoutout to whole propellerheads team you got rock woo hoo.

They also state very clearly that they don't frequent the forums ALL THE TIME because they have other things to do, such as creating kickass software. :D

n8tron 2010-09-15 23:38

what are some of their user names? what is their "special icon"

I'm curious because I've found going to company forums and searching for employee posts is one of the best ways to learn about a program.

clarktw 2010-09-15 23:42

I must say something, as I know that LAIDBACK is a fine fellow member here by his posts and contributions, and yet he and others may not fully recognize the Propellerheads' involvement.

Most of us who have been here a while know the PropHeads that post - John, Leo, LudvigC, admin (aka, Tage), Klara, scrag, James Bernard, erkkah, and others and recently the fine addition of ryanharlin (aka, Ryan) who is the Propheads' Master of Videos. We've known them by their special icon (the white logo with the red hula-hoop) and they just last week added "Propellerhead" underneath their usernames.

Anyway, what I want to say is that they are always here, every day, to help us with technical questions, to soothe us and to pat us on the head when it's appropriate - but they are never, ever, never going to tell us what is planned for lunch the next day, much less answer any question about MIDI-Out, VST (aargh!!), 64bit ReWire (aargh!! aargh!!) or any similar issue. When the facts are ready to be told, they will do so on the Home Page. Sorry, I just wanted to say that because the question has been asked before.

John 2010-09-15 23:55

Since a couple of days ago, the phead stamp is more noticeable than it was before.