Propellerhead Forum

Propellerhead Forum (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/index.php)
-   Feature Suggestion Forum (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   The official "Please, do somethig with Recycle" (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/showthread.php?t=132899)

senkoro 2010-11-07 14:01

The official "Please, do somethig with Recycle"

Please, do something with Recycle.
Just pray God and post your suggestions.

Kronsteen 2010-11-07 18:29

Function Suggestions:

* Modes for cutting up different kind of audio - vocal, mono instrument, polyphonic instrument, dry drums, wet drums etc.

* Allow more than 92 slices - not necessary for loops, but helpful for using it to import audio into Reason.

* Ability to edit several loops at once - useful for cutting up several variations of a loop.

* Timestretching to fit loops to a tempo before cutting.

* Import of other file formats.

* Option to slice to a tempo, instead of to transients.

Business Suggestions:

* Make it a reasonable price, or

* Bite the bullet and integrate it into Reason/Record.

ncookn 2010-11-07 18:36

Great idea and Reason/Record integration makes the most sense at this point. This way midi will automatically be supported and in-track editing.

senkoro 2010-11-10 12:24

Recording

Very good suggestions. I add : recording or sampling directly from the sound card.

dioxide 2010-11-10 12:37

Multiple audio tracks for hypersampled control over sliced loops. Update to OctoREX to support multiple audio files.

2010-11-10 13:36

Bite the bullet and integrate it into Reason/Record!!! I agree!!!

I can imagine just sampling straight into the Octorex and having the ability to edit and ReCycle popinng up instead of the current editing tool used on the nnxt!

As well as all the other additions you mentioned.

parsaion 2010-11-10 16:56

I would just love to NOT have rosetta enabled (which considerably slows down the machine) to be able to use it.

jlgrimes 2010-11-10 18:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by senkoro (Post 814606)
Very good suggestions. I add : recording or sampling directly from the sound card.

Hopefully, if it is integrated into Reason, recording directly into the app won't be needed.

Reason/Recycle/Record integration is about the biggest thing they could do with it. Even with Recycle's current implementation, just by being integrated in the program alone would be a huge game changer in the sampling arena.

The ability to instantly rex files and add them to Dr. Octo Rex, Nurse Rex, or the Record tracks would give Ableton some good competition.

And if Props added mp3 support, correcting timing,

Props would be one of the definite go to programs for sample loop based productions.

senkoro 2011-02-16 21:11

Well

I think they will not do it. I have been waiting long for MIDI out.

They could add audio capture tool to record sound from the bus, line out, streaming.
Also add VSTI support.

Droog 2011-02-16 21:31

ability to record audio , and sample directly into recycle.