Propellerhead Forum

Propellerhead Forum (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/index.php)
-   Music Forum (read only) (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Nocturnal Reverie - new tune (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/showthread.php?t=137750)

KIBEJA 2011-03-16 03:15

Nocturnal Reverie - new tune
 
Hi Everyone,


This is a new tune called "Nocturnal Reverie" that features some of the wonderful sounds available in the newest refill from Nucleus Soundlab. The new refill is called GuitarScapes and I must tell you it is a joy to work with.

Aside from the vocal and the drums/percussion, everything else is from GuitarScapes. You should definitely check this refill out at http://www.nucleus-soundlab.com/


I hope you all enjoy the tune and thanks Jeremy for putting together such a great refill!


The tune can be found at : http://soundcloud.com/kibeja/nocturnal-reverie


Chris :D

amyjer 2011-03-16 04:01

This is a wonderful piece and sets a dark mood that builds with intensity - great work. I will check out the refill too.

Jeremy

simpic 2011-03-16 07:28

Hey Chris, like i said on sound cloud it is a beautifull piece with a great atmosphere. The vocal chants work really well when they come in, fantastic stuff.

SoftEnerji 2011-03-16 12:02

Well Chris, what can I say other than I've already said on the Cloud?

Inspirational mate! Yeah, I know I kinda did say that anyway:D

Love it!

Cheers

Mark

deepndark 2011-03-16 13:24

Excellent work my friend - love the intro. This sounds very good - this could be a background music for some film or game.
The drums are crisp - love em. The vocal aaahs are dope too. The toms and other percussion sounds work nicely here.

It's hard to critisize your music as it's so spot on.

Enjoyed this a lot :D

Heikki

ecopro 2011-03-16 16:12

Hey Chris,

Another masterpiece in your already masterful library. The night's shadows reign within this one, but the sky is full of stars and brighten up a little of the darkness. Really beautiful & inspiring piece of work! It's pure Kibeja bliss!!!

Thanks for sharing with us Chris!

Ed

jfrichards 2011-03-16 18:08

Wow, impressive. So much good stuff going on. Taking music forward a few steps for sure.

electricfusion 2011-03-16 19:48

Hi Chris,

that´s what we´ve been waiting for..another mysterious masterpiece from Mr K. ;)
(well..i did!)
The intro defo is mind blowing which then migrates into sweet melodic & percussive tune.
Every sound has its own "relevance" as it was meant to be exactly there.
(kinda philosphically...isn´t it?? :D )
Now i´m wondering what you are plotting next.

Thanks Chris for sharing and the download!

Ingo

Benedict 2011-03-16 23:40

Great sounds will all kinds of layers of interesting.

Really well done

:)

KIBEJA 2011-03-17 00:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by amyjer (Post 850858)
This is a wonderful piece and sets a dark mood that builds with intensity - great work. I will check out the refill too.

Jeremy

Definitely check out this refill Jeremy. Someone with your kind of guitar sensibilities will have great time mucking about with it. Well worth looking into!

Thanks for your kind words on my tune and your support!

Chris


Quote:

Originally Posted by simpic (Post 850891)
Hey Chris, like i said on sound cloud it is a beautifull piece with a great atmosphere. The vocal chants work really well when they come in, fantastic stuff.

Much appreciated Simon!!

Chris


Quote:

Originally Posted by SoftEnerji (Post 850933)
Well Chris, what can I say other than I've already said on the Cloud?

Inspirational mate! Yeah, I know I kinda did say that anyway

Love it!

Cheers

Mark

Ha, kind words for sure. Glad you like it! There are some sounds in this refill that give the "Dall Horn" a run for it's money.

Thanks again Mark,

Chris



Quote:

Originally Posted by pirnikas (Post 850952)
Excellent work my friend - love the intro. This sounds very good - this could be a background music for some film or game.
The drums are crisp - love em. The vocal aaahs are dope too. The toms and other percussion sounds work nicely here.

It's hard to critisize your music as it's so spot on.

Enjoyed this a lot :D

Heikki

Thanks Heikki,

I had a bit of fun with this one for sure.

Chris



Quote:

Originally Posted by ecopro (Post 850991)
Hey Chris,

Another masterpiece in your already masterful library. The night's shadows reign within this one, but the sky is full of stars and brighten up a little of the darkness. Really beautiful & inspiring piece of work! It's pure Kibeja bliss!!!

Thanks for sharing with us Chris!

Ed

Ed, we await your future tunes made with GuitarScapes. Can't wait!!

Thanks for listening to my tune. You are always so very supportive to my concoctions!

Chris



Quote:

Originally Posted by jfrichards (Post 851028)
Wow, impressive. So much good stuff going on. Taking music forward a few steps for sure.

Kind words John - thanks for that!

Chris


Quote:

Originally Posted by nonsensef (Post 851073)
Hi Chris,

that´s what we´ve been waiting for..another mysterious masterpiece from Mr K. ;)
(well..i did!)
The intro defo is mind blowing which then migrates into sweet melodic & percussive tune.
Every sound has its own "relevance" as it was meant to be exactly there.
(kinda philosphically...isn´t it?? :D )
Now i´m wondering what you are plotting next.

Thanks Chris for sharing and the download!

Ingo

Cool Ingo, glad you like it! I will be checking your newest collab tonight. 'Till then my friend!

Chris



Quote:

Originally Posted by Benedict (Post 851121)
Great sounds will all kinds of layers of interesting.

Really well done

:)

Yeah, Benedict - sometimes I can't help myself when it comes to layering things. I should pay attention to the old adage, "Less is More". Your music has that quality - perfectly orchestrated.

All the best,

Chris


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:24.