Propellerhead Forum

Propellerhead Forum (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/index.php)
-   General Forum (read only) (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Hi, I've got a problem... Hola, tengo un problema (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/showthread.php?t=138957)

2011-04-22 04:29

Hi, I've got a problem... Hola, tengo un problema

Hi:
I'm new using Reason and I've got a problem. A friend of mine who told me to use this program has got Reason 4 and I've insatalled Reason 5. The matter is he can`t open the files I made with Reason 5 using the Reason 4. Which could be the problem?

Thanks!

Hola:
Soy nuevo usando el Reason y tengo un problema. Un amigo que me dijo que use este programa tiene el Reason 4 y yo insatalé el Reason 5. El asunto es que él no puede abrir los archivos que yo hice con el Reason 5 usando el Reason 4. Cual podría ser el problema?

Gracias.

deepndark 2011-04-22 04:33

There's an update patch on the User forum that will fix the problem - just go there and dowload it, cheers!

2011-04-22 04:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by pirnikas (Post 860453)
There's an update patch on the User forum that will fix the problem - just go there and dowload it, cheers!

Hi Pirnikas: Thanks for your answer, but I'm new here. How can I find this update? (sorry for my english, I'm from argentina)

deepndark 2011-04-22 04:56

Ah hell - forget the patch - there is no patch but here's why: he has Reason 4 and you Reason 5 so he can't open your songs because R 4 is too old to open R 5 songs.

2011-04-22 04:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by pirnikas (Post 860457)
Ah hell - forget the patch - there is no patch but here's why: he has Reason 4 and you Reason 5 so he can't open your songs because R 4 is too old to open R 5 songs.

So there is no way?

deepndark 2011-04-22 05:01

You use Kong and other new features that R 4 doesn't have. But you can always open his songs just like that because Reason is backwards comptible, but never vice versa. He should upgrade to Reason 5 and the problem is solved.

2011-04-22 05:10

Ok, thanks a lot!

clarktw 2011-04-22 05:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by pirnikas (Post 860453)

Heikki - I've been rolling on the floor lmao for the last 30 minutes. Now that I've recovered, I'm glad to see that you of course helped out the innocent fellow. I feel that your post is inspiring a song within me; I'm just not sure yet what it's about.

deepndark 2011-04-22 08:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by clarktw (Post 860463)
Heikki - I've been rolling on the floor lmao for the last 30 minutes. Now that I've recovered, I'm glad to see that you of course helped out the innocent fellow. I feel that your post is inspiring a song within me; I'm just not sure yet what it's about.

Haha thanks mate - I'm glad this turned out being a great thread in every way. :D
Will the song have vocals? :)

eric 2011-04-22 13:00

I just love these forums! :)