Propellerhead Forum

Propellerhead Forum (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/index.php)
-   Feature Suggestion Forum (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Normal Groups! (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/showthread.php?t=142495)

JordProd 2011-07-17 14:07

Normal Groups!
 
that would be perfect... the grouping usage in record is bad... we gotta have normal groups in this incredible mixer

JordProd 2011-07-17 16:50

and folders in the sequencer for better orgernization! things are getting big now!

TheFatControlleR 2011-07-17 18:53

+1 on both counts. :)

JordProd 2011-07-17 19:06

i would also love to see an ability to rout the recording inputs to some of R+R fx, before recording it. just like the LIVE SAMPLING feature. that way i can record my vocals/guitars a bit compressed and a bit eq'ed, just the way i like it.

Philup 2011-07-17 21:48

Quote:

an ability to rout the recording inputs to some of R+R fx, before recording it.
Aren't you effectively doing that when you enable the "Insert Pre" button on the channel strip.

I mean, you don't get to see the wires and all, but the recorded signal is hitting the insert effects before it moves down the channel strip in this mode.

brentyn 2011-07-18 03:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by JordProd (Post 891080)
i would also love to see an ability to rout the recording inputs to some of R+R fx, before recording it. just like the LIVE SAMPLING feature. that way i can record my vocals/guitars a bit compressed and a bit eq'ed, just the way i like it.

you could use the "record source" button on a mix channel with effects. just be sure to run a lead from the hardware interface to the mix channel input.

JordProd 2011-07-18 21:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by brentyn (Post 891386)
you could use the "record source" button on a mix channel with effects. Just be sure to run a lead from the hardware interface to the mix channel input.


ur the man!! Thank you!


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:43.