Propellerhead Forum

Propellerhead Forum (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/index.php)
-   General Forum (read only) (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   ignition key issue (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/showthread.php?t=150011)

rosario 2011-11-12 03:06

ignition key issue

i got a new ignition key because i lost the old one. i cannot register the new one, just get:

Error: A license connected to this one is already authorized on an Ignition Key.

Help!!!! Filled out a support ticket but no response!!!!!!

SteveDiverse 2011-11-12 03:20

Use Internet Authorization until props get back to you.

Will be interesting to hear how they resolve this, as it is likely to happen to anyone.

How did you get the new ignition key?

I suppose you can't de-authorize on the old key without it being plugged in - but maybe you can.

I think props are going to have to give you a new license for the key and invalidate your old license.

again, curious to find out how this resolves.

Puzzlefactory 2011-11-12 13:04

Workers of the world unite! Never before have people suffered such indignities! We must cast down our dongles and rise up against our oppressors!

Smedberg 2011-11-12 14:04

It's the 90 percent users of cracked versions that are the cause of this. So direct your anger in a more appropriate direction.

joseydeclaire 2011-11-12 14:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by rosario (Post 960458)
i got a new ignition key because i lost the old one. i cannot register the new one, just get:

Error: A license connected to this one is already authorized on an Ignition Key.

I'm shure they will contact you as fast as they can.

The problem is, normally it´s like that: You lost the key and it´s a "good will" of props to gave you a new one (very, very nice of them that they do, wow, great support !!!!!). Because you paid for your key and "sorry for that" you´ve to have an eye on it, actually YOU lost it. (Think about if you loose a notebook or handy or something like that, you shure you´ll get a new one from reseller ??)

Because I´m shure they will response shortly, I think it will be no problem for you to wait some hour´s. I think, they first have to deactivate you´re old key and then they can give you a new registration.

BonezMcCoy 2011-11-12 14:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by rosario (Post 960458)

The common procedure is Propellerhead are going to deactivate the old IK (yes they can do that) so you can authorise your licence on the new one. If you have not received an automated reply from customer care, it might be that your email did not get through and you should try again.

rosario 2011-11-13 15:02

Still no reply!