Propellerhead Forum

Propellerhead Forum (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/index.php)
-   General Forum (read only) (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Upgrading from record 1.5 to reason 6. (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/showthread.php?t=150421)

ibanez76767 2011-11-19 15:59

Upgrading from record 1.5 to reason 6.
 
Hey guys, so I own Record 1.5 and it says right on the Propellerhead website that owners of Reason OR Record may utilize the upgrade to Reason 6. However it's not letting me do it. The insert that came with the upgrade gives me an Upgrade ID and Registration Code. But when asked to do it on the registration page it asks me for an Upgrade ID and a VERIFICATION Code. When I enter my information it says there was a problem and it can't register it. I'm so confused! Has anyone else encountered this problem? I e-mailed the support staff but haven't heard back and likely won't for a few days. Can anyone help?! Thanks!

tonalaxis 2011-11-19 16:24

Are you choosing the 'Reason Upgrade' option?

tonalaxis 2011-11-19 16:31

At least you can download the demo as it is the full version. You just can't open anything you've saved until you get it registered.

ibanez76767 2011-11-20 04:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by tonalaxis (Post 963886)
Are you choosing the 'Reason Upgrade' option?

Yeah, the 'Reason Upgrade' option is the only form with an Upgrade ID option, but it doesn't work. So frustrating! I have Record 1.5 registered so it should work!

qaton 2011-11-26 01:20

I'm in the same boat, any results for this??

DVD case says Registration code, web site says Verification code....
Plus, the upgrade ID is 8 digits and the web site is 6 digits??

Any help would be appreciated.

qaton 2011-11-26 23:44

^^^ bump ^^^

tporett 2011-11-26 23:53

I too have had great frustration and have emailed Reason support three times over a week period with no reply. I've been a Reason user since version 1.0 and have never been so frustrated by this experience and the delay in response from the support folk.

qaton 2011-11-29 00:21

Do people who work for Propellerheads ever respond to posts on these forums? -just curious if I should expect a response from them here, or just my emails to support.

MattiasHG 2011-11-29 01:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by ibanez76767 (Post 963881)
Hey guys, so I own Record 1.5 and it says right on the Propellerhead website that owners of Reason OR Record may utilize the upgrade to Reason 6. However it's not letting me do it. The insert that came with the upgrade gives me an Upgrade ID and Registration Code. But when asked to do it on the registration page it asks me for an Upgrade ID and a VERIFICATION Code. When I enter my information it says there was a problem and it can't register it. I'm so confused! Has anyone else encountered this problem? I e-mailed the support staff but haven't heard back and likely won't for a few days. Can anyone help?! Thanks!

Your Reason 6 upgrade seems to already be registered so I hope it all worked out!

Quote:

Originally Posted by qaton (Post 966320)
I'm in the same boat, any results for this??

DVD case says Registration code, web site says Verification code....
Plus, the upgrade ID is 8 digits and the web site is 6 digits??

Any help would be appreciated.

Didn't want to reply directly on the forum here but I've e-mailed you with the reason it's not working.

Quote:

Originally Posted by tporett (Post 966529)
I too have had great frustration and have emailed Reason support three times over a week period with no reply. I've been a Reason user since version 1.0 and have never been so frustrated by this experience and the delay in response from the support folk.

You're in a special position too as an EDU (as in, teacher) user. We're answer support e-mails as fast as we can and we realize that one week of waiting is not great - for that I apologize! However we'll try to get back to you as soon as possible so hang tight and we'll see how we can work it out.

harvest3835 2013-02-02 02:57

Hey guys I just got reason 6.5. i was told that its really reason 6, but i can go on line and download record free which will make what i bought 6.5. I cant find the free record upgrade. What do i do?


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:16.