Propellerhead Forum

Propellerhead Forum (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/index.php)
-   General Forum (read only) (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Members Overall Quantity (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/showthread.php?t=158094)

Mate 2012-04-17 16:55

Members Overall Quantity
 
Now we talking, very interesting statistics which we couldn't see earlier:

Members: 523,257

So more than half million of people, just curious how much from them have a Reason licence?

Hopefully it's not boring thread! :)

Mate 2012-04-17 17:47

I knew that's boring one, just love the numbers, since I have pretty crazy memory I like stuff like this! :)

electricfusion 2012-04-17 18:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mate (Post 1039386)
I knew that's boring one, just love the numbers, since I have pretty crazy memory I like stuff like this! :)

It isn´t boring dude. :)
Hm,maybe half of the accounts have a license but i know a few people who didn´t bother
to register at all.

JiggeryPokery 2012-04-17 18:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mate (Post 1039360)
Now we talking, very interesting statistics which we couldn't see earlier:

Members: 523,257

So more than half million of people, just curious how much from them have a Reason licence?

Hopefully it's not boring thread! :)

That's the quantity... but what of the quality?! ;)

Mate 2012-04-17 18:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by electricfusion (Post 1039396)
It isn´t boring dude. :)
Hm,maybe half of the accounts have a license but i know a few people who didn´t bother
to register at all.

Yeah, there's some folks indeed! :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by JiggeryPokery (Post 1039407)
That's the quantity... but what of the quality?! ;)

It's right question! :)

P.S. Strange, seems Props got rid of statistics... wow maybe it was secret info!

eric 2012-04-17 19:48

I love statistics, Mate. :)

myfriendimage 2012-04-17 19:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by electricfusion (Post 1039396)
It isn´t boring dude. :)
Hm,maybe half of the accounts have a license but i know a few people who didn´t bother
to register at all.

Yeah Ive been a user since late in the reason 3 era but didn't register until last year!

Puzzlefactory 2012-04-17 19:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mate (Post 1039360)
Now we talking, very interesting statistics which we couldn't see earlier:

Members: 523,257


Where did you find these statistics?

Mate 2012-04-17 20:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puzzlefactory (Post 1039454)
Where did you find these statistics?

It was below What's Going On: https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/index.php

But seems after I've made this thread Prop's got rid of it, strange... return it pls :), there were all people who've been awhile time ago & people from contact list, was cool! :)

mbain 2012-04-17 21:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mate (Post 1039360)
Now we talking, very interesting statistics which we couldn't see earlier:

Members: 523,257

So more than half million of people

Yeah, but half of them are various user names of certain banned troublemakers! :)


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:47.