Unknown exception (RESON6.5/WINDOWS)
I just installed reason 6.5 on my new windows computer (replacement to older one). Now when I launch the application i get a "Unknown exception" error. This is terrible as I have a remix to complete in the next few days. Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.
Windows System Specs:
* Windows 7 64Bit
* 16GB Ram
* Intel i7 3.40GHz (8 core)
* 6TB Storage
The same exact thing is happening to me. Any help??
Same thing for me too. Whats the hang up Propellerheads?
I'm reinstalling Reason 6.5. I got this error when I uninstalled the authorizor 1.0 after upgrading to 2.0 and 6.5.1. A reinstall with all proper reboot should work. Make sure to remove the ignition key before doing this.
This is why I hate usb keys it' makes this whole process of upgrading and buying not worth it. It was much easier when it was just a production software.
I fixed this by
1. Download Reason 6.5.1 with the sound banks about 3.31 GB and unzip.
2. Removing ignition key.
3. Uninstall Reason 6.5.1 and any authorizer previous versions 1.0 and 2.0 in your control panel.
4. Reboot Computer.
5. Put you ignition key back in to you usb port or hub.
6. Install Reason 6.5
7. Use Firefox to authorize the ignition key and manage license. DO NOT USE IE8. Works much easier with Firefox or Chrome to authorize ignition key with 6.5.
|All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:27.|