Propellerhead Forum

Propellerhead Forum (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/index.php)
-   General Forum (read only) (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   If you are problem with reason 6.5 ignition key authorization manage license etc (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/showthread.php?t=163148)

program2000 2012-07-03 21:24

problem upgrade reason 6.5 ignition key authorization manage license etc

There is no Propellerhead Ignition Key connected to your computer right now.
Do you have a Propellerhead Ignition Key? If you do, you can insert it now and reload this page. If it doesn't show up right away, try to reload again in a few seconds.
If the key is inserted but not yet detected, just wait a few seconds and then reload this page.

If you have this command after manage license:

1) Run "Autorizer" from your local disk c:/.../Program files/Propellerheads/Authorizer/Authorizer.exe
and it must be active

2) Go to "Your Account/Your Products"using INTERNET EXPLORER (mozilla firefox makes me issues)

3) Go to your actual old/previous (1,2,3,4,5) Reason Manage License (there is RED DONGLE ICON by right)

4) Click on Remove License (YES!! REMOVE = make free space on your dongle )

5) It takes about 1 minute ...WAITING...Ok.

6) Go to Reason 6 Manage License

7) Make Authorization... Waiting 1 minute... DONE!

WOILA :D

extalin 2012-07-11 05:20

you can do it this way too.

CodeMeterHealer.exe

I was having this issue even though the usb drive for the Ignition Key showed up in Windows. I suspected that the Ignition Key was possibly corrupted so while trying to run Authorizer (the folder next to "Program Files\Propellerhead\Reason") I noticed a file called CodeMeterHealer.exe. I ran this one time by double clicking on it and it ran so fast i never even saw a MS-DOS window pop up. It just ran silently. After that I restarted reason and clicked on the first button (the red Authorize button). It took me to the Propellerhead website (I'm using firefox; it was not a browser issue because I tried Safari before I ran CodeMeterHealer.exe and it was unsuccessful). At the Propellerhead website I clicked on Reload the page to search for the Ignition Key and a few moments later it detected it. I then clicked on the Write button and it wrote the new key to the Ignition Key USB device. Reason now opens with no issues.

extalin 2012-07-11 20:02

make sure you are clicking on the red icon at the top when you run reason 6.51 for the first time because if you just click on the middle blue icon it won't install Authorizer 2.0. I didn't have to reinstall to get it to work, but it did not work for me until i ran CodeMeterHealer.exe.

after i ran CodeMeterHealer.exe I shut down reason and restarted it which brings up the 3 options again so this time i click on the red icon at the top and it took me to the reason website... i logged in (using firefox) & the web auth plugin loaded but you have to click the "reload" link to get it to actually run. then if it works it will have a button that says "Write" (write the new key to your Ignition Key). At that point it should work and Reason 6.51 ought to come up. Then you can close reason and reopen it without the authorize screen coming up as it will just go straight into the program since you successfully updated your Ignition Key.

gutowskj 2012-07-13 03:09

Also, if you just go to your account on the propellerhead website and look at "my account" and then "my products," you can update your old key to the new one by clicking manage license.

larone47 2012-10-12 14:12

It want let me remove.what do I do after I upgraded for 6 to 6.5 the lic number changed help please

larone47 2012-10-12 14:15

My key was working untill I upgraded from 6 to 6.5 can anyone help....me

program2000 2012-10-13 17:05

Hi, yes you have to remove your Reason 6 license from usb ignition key and that is the way to make free space on it!! It is the must to remove the old license! Now you can write your 6.5 license on usb ignition key. You can't write more than 2 licenses on usb ignition key

n0ahg 2012-10-13 17:27

You can of course have more than one license on an ignition key but each license can only exist once. Reason 6 upgraded to Reason 6.5 is the same license! Make sure you are running authorizer 2.0 to manage Reason 6.5 licenses.

OiltownRecords 2012-11-24 05:59

That was perfect! It works! Thank you, thank you, thank you. One thing I would point out is that once you have deleted the dongle icon you should refresh the page or it takes awhile for the dongle to reappear so you can reauthorize the license.

jonvar 2013-02-14 20:23

i keep reloading page still nothing i tried in 3 computers since i dont have internet on my studio computer