Propellerhead Forum

Propellerhead Forum (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/index.php)
-   General Forum (read only) (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Reason 6 licence for sale ($250) (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/showthread.php?t=163398)

Xaviero 2012-07-07 07:25

Reason 6 licence for sale ($250)

Please pay via Paypal and PM me for details.

This is the full reason licence (Ver 6.5) so if your in the market for Reason from Essentials this is cheaper than upgrading it in the prop shop.

No trades or price bartering, I think the cost is more than fair.

Again please PM me for questions or details :)

Update: Going away on the 8th (This Sunday) for a holiday and won't be back until the 23rd of this month !

Update: Now selling for 200$ or trade with me for a copy of Fxpansion Geist

myfriendimage 2012-07-07 20:22

No luck selling mine either yet, I guess the RE hype was confined to the exisiting user base...

2cool4jewels 2012-07-07 21:02

I think its the whole transfer process that put people off. I cant understand why it has to still be so drawn out considering the ignition key, and they can at least notify the other party that the sellers has initiated the license transfer, so the buyer doesnt feel like they are being ripped off.

KingEternal 2012-07-07 21:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2cool4jewels (Post 1093200)
I think its the whole transfer process that put people off. I cant understand why it has to still be so drawn out considering the ignition key, and they can at least notify the other party that the sellers has initiated the license transfer, so the buyer doesnt feel like they are being ripped off.

yeah, this really shouldn`t be that hard to set up!

Xaviero 2012-07-08 03:37

I've already Initiated the transfer process by taking all of my licences off of Balance which was acting as my Dongle.

The only real catch is, that the buyer will have to buy a Dongle in order to use the licence without internet. If you already are connected 24\7 then you can buy the licence now, and use Reason through internet verification while you wait for a dongle, which you will need to purchase from the Propshop.

I think this would be really good for people who bought Balance and Essentials, because the upgrade to Full reason is cheaper through me than buying it brand new. And you can transfer the licence onto the Balance unit and use it as your dongle.

Also for new reason users, buying it from the Propshop will cost you $450 brand new, so what Im offering is a very big discount.

Anyhow as soon as someone wants to buy, and pays me I will transfer the licence to the person immediately. I am posting my desire to do so on the PUF so that it helps the transfer process. If you are afraid I will rip you off, but are interested then PM me and we can work out a way to make this work so that you know you WILL NOT get ripped off.

Thanks

TheodoreM 2012-07-08 03:49

like i said i think over at kvr this price is crazy cheap

TheodoreM 2012-07-08 03:51

oh, also wanted to say, bought drumkits from someone recently and the license transfer appeared in my account within 3 days.. i don't see that's such a big time to wait???

reasoner498 2012-07-08 04:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xaviero
I think this would be really good for people who bought Balance and Essentials, because the upgrade to Full reason is cheaper through me than buying it brand new. And you can transfer the licence onto the Balance unit and use it as your dongle.

The copy of Essentials that comes with Balance is upgraded for $169. The boxed version of Essentials is upgraded for $329.

Xaviero 2012-07-08 05:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by reasoner498 (Post 1093415)
The copy of Essentials that comes with Balance is upgraded for $169. The boxed version of Essentials is upgraded for $329.

Ah your right, my apologies. I didn't notice this until now when I looked at the shop upgrade price.

"Buy this upgrade if you own Record, Reason 1-5 or Balance
Mac OS / Win
Package contains:
- Installation DVD
- Ignition Key + License
- Reason sticker sheet" - Quoted from the Propellerhead Shop for the Upgrade

So my intention really is to sell this to people who want a copy of Full Reason and not for Essentials users.

reasoner498 2012-07-08 05:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xaviero
So my intention really is to sell this to people who want a copy of Full Reason and not for Essentials users.

It's a good price either way.