Propellerhead Forum

Propellerhead Forum (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/index.php)
-   Music Forum (read only) (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   See The Sky (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/showthread.php?t=165572)

Beckett 2012-08-14 00:30

See The Sky
 
Hey,

Here's a funky dubstep track I've just finished.

Loading SoundCloud…


Thanks!

mastertonyd 2012-08-14 15:50

I like it! It as a smooth feel!

snakeofjune 2012-08-14 19:00

has quite a cool, poppy glitchy feel to it. Quite unusual. I thought the basses could have been a bit more beefy but it's pretty well produced! nice work!

baresark 2012-08-14 19:36

Nice work. Superclean production imo.

Beckett 2012-08-16 19:49

Thanks for the comments.

I do love glitchy stuff - there's a whole lot of automation in it.

Snake - The middle part could probably do with more low end, you're right. I'll keep that in mind when I get round to making another track.

JpPropellaed 2012-08-16 20:28

Nice little track & arrangement & cute colours ' Mr beckett , i am tempted to say ' just open up that kick ' ever so slightly to a little more BassEnd , a personal preference / not a Crit @ all :) a super dupa little track never the less :) Jamie.

Beckett 2012-08-17 00:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by JpPropellaed (Post 1117313)
Nice little track & arrangement & cute colours ' Mr beckett , i am tempted to say ' just open up that kick ' ever so slightly to a little more BassEnd , a personal preference / not a Crit @ all :) a super dupa little track never the less :) Jamie.

Thanks for listening.

Funny you should mention that, I actually filtered out the really low ends on that kick drum a little bit, they were making my trousers flap when I stood infront of the speakers...

JpPropellaed 2012-08-17 00:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beckett (Post 1117475)
Thanks for listening.

Funny you should mention that, I actually filtered out the really low ends on that kick drum a little bit, they were making my trousers flap when I stood infront of the speakers...

hahah you must have some nice speakers then / I use Behringer Truths , with a *SUB* ;)

LastAlternative 2012-08-17 05:00

I don't really like dubstep but I like this because it has a nice melody instead of random noises thrown together. I can tell you wrote this with intent.

Beckett 2012-08-17 18:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by beerski (Post 1117611)
I don't really like dubstep but I like this because it has a nice melody instead of random noises thrown together. I can tell you wrote this with intent.

Thanks.

I haven't written many dubstep tracks, I'm more of a film score/orchestral person but I've really gotten into dubstep lately, thought I'd try my hand at it.


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:58.