Propellerhead Forum

Propellerhead Forum (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/index.php)
-   General Forum (read only) (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Predator absolutely fantastic (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/showthread.php?t=167271)

hlzdnb 2012-09-14 00:48

Predator absolutely fantastic

I'm really loving the rack extensions guys, got fet compressor , polysix , etch red and now Predator! Really lovin them all, awesome step up for everything , creativity and mix, but predator win. Lovin routing it with sampler, really sweet!
Guys just a request, all this plugins deserve the price but would be appreciated that after a certain amount of money spent for rack extension, the user get a discount.But really happy how rack extension are shaping

jimidjango 2012-09-14 03:04

+1 on the discount to loyal users/purchasers!

SteveDiverse 2012-09-14 04:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by hlzdnb (Post 1136141)
after a certain amount of money spent for rack extension, the user get a discount

nice idea, but why would a developer give you a discount on *their* rack extension because you already spent money on rack extensions created by *other developers* ???

particlejunkie 2012-09-14 05:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteveDiverse (Post 1136233)
nice idea, but why would a developer give you a discount on *their* rack extension because you already spent money on rack extensions created by *other developers* ???

Damn you and your incessant logic! ;)

SteveDiverse 2012-09-14 07:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by particlejunkie (Post 1136237)
Damn you and your incessant logic! ;)

Blame my parents, they did the deed that set me in motion. :) I was nothing until they got together.

vernon22 2012-09-14 07:25

A nice pitch.

hlzdnb 2012-09-14 08:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteveDiverse (Post 1136233)

Well i assume that they split the money with propellerheads, so ideally, external developers get their percentage, while propellerheads could decide to give the discount.

Djwill1s 2012-09-14 20:14

meh, I honestly think thors better. Id heard that it would be great for supersaw and trancey leads, but i dont know whether its reasons engine, but it just doesnt sound so great

MayorMcCheese 2012-09-14 21:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by hlzdnb (Post 1136285)
Well i assume that they split the money with propellerheads ... propellerheads could decide to give the discount.

The PropHeads only get 30%, just enough to keep them in bread and water. Oh, and of course Dom Perignon for the Friday afternoon orgies - uh, I mean the cookies, cakes and “coffee” (yeah, sure) get togethers. Now, you can’t expect them to give up any of their bread and water!

MAV42 2012-09-14 22:17

Sounds dam good on my system.. I think you could create alot of what's going on in Preditor on Thor but the library on pred is impressive.. Worth the money but I think if you were great at synth programming and hard up you can recreate most of what Pred can do on your standard Reason synths..