Propellerhead Forum

Propellerhead Forum (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/index.php)
-   General Forum (read only) (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Reason Essentials license for sale... (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/showthread.php?t=168633)

reasoner498 2012-10-09 01:24

Reason Essentials license for sale...

Hello all.

I have a copy of Reason Essentials that I'd like to sell. This is not the boxed retail version, but rather the version that comes bundled with the Balance hardware.

As such, it has some special powers that the retail boxed version doesn't have...

it can be upgraded to Reason 6/6.5 for $169 vs $329 (suggested retail prices, street prices vary)
if you are a registered user of Reason 1-5, registering this version of Essentials upgrades your Reason license to 6/6.5

Other stuff to be aware of...

this includes licenses for versions 1.0.2 & 1.5.1
this doesn't come with the Ignition Key dongle - the Balance is the dongle for this version
no, this doesn't come with the Balance - just the software
if you upgrade (boxed version) to Reason 6/6.5, you'll get an Ignition Key with it
you can buy a separate Ignition Key, but you're better off saving for the upgrade (best cost/benefit ratio)
you can run this in Demo Mode or Internet Verification mode with no problems (providing you have an internet connection)
you can download either the Windows or Mac version of the software

This version of Essentials would make a good choice for somebody looking to get on the path to Reason 6/6.5 but can't quite afford it yet, or wants to go right to Reason 6/6.5 via upgrade. It's also a very good price if you have an older version of Reason, and want the latest feature set. Either way, you'll save a bit over the normal prices.

So, that said...

I'm asking for $75 + shipping via PayPal.

Shipping costs will vary, and you MUST take the DVD, as it demonstrates proof of ownership for registration.

Please send me a PM for more information if needed. However, for purchasing purposes, first dibs goes to whoever posts to this thread first, then second, then third, etc. This is the only way to be fair about it.

Thanks everybody.

EDIT: I'll make the DVD optional, but I highly suggest receiving it, as the sleeve is the registration card, which is the final claim to ownership accepted by Propellerhead.

reasoner498 2012-10-14 06:03

still available...

benheman 2012-10-15 02:26

Is it still available? Am I gonna need the Balance hardware to be able to use or update this? Very interested. Thanks

reasoner498 2012-10-15 02:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by benhemen
Is it still available? Am I gonna need the Balance hardware to be able to use or update this? Very interested. Thanks

Yes, it's still available.

No Balance is required to run or upgrade the software.

This includes licenses for Essentials 1 & 1.5 (yes, you get RE...), and can be upgraded to Reason 6/6.5 with the standard Reason $169 upgrade.

If you have any questions, or need more info about the software or upgrading, etc., just ask.

Thanks.

benheman 2012-10-16 02:55

Essential DVD

Quote:

Originally Posted by reasoner498 (Post 1155832)
Yes, it's still available.

No Balance is required to run or upgrade the software.

This includes licenses for Essentials 1 & 1.5 (yes, you get RE...), and can be upgraded to Reason 6/6.5 with the standard Reason $169 upgrade.

If you have any questions, or need more info about the software or upgrading, etc., just ask.

Thanks.

Thanks for the info. How much do you charge for postage?
Is the SALE price negotiable?
Would you do $75 + FREE shipping? I live in California

reasoner498 2012-10-16 04:39

benheman, I sent you a private message...

reasoner498 2012-10-16 21:01

sale pending...

reasoner498 2012-10-17 03:27

Sold to benheman!

Thanks everybody.