Propellerhead Forum

Propellerhead Forum (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/index.php)
-   Feature Suggestion Forum (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   MOD A LFO CV Re (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/showthread.php?t=168963)

sinnerfire 2012-10-14 00:26

MOD A LFO CV Re
 
This one sounds simple but i still want it.

I want a dedicated LFO CV Re

What i mean is,,,,, On the Malstrome, i use the MOD A LFO to send CV signals to other devices in the Reason rack.

So please invent a Re that is just the MOD A by it self.

A LFO CV generator of some sort.

I hope that make sense

Regards

Mate 2012-10-14 00:31

What are you smoking mate? :)

https://www.propellerheads.se/produc...devices_pulsar

sinnerfire 2012-10-14 01:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mate (Post 1155227)

No time wasters please, this is a serious topic for me...

Mate 2012-10-14 01:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by sinnerfire (Post 1155237)
No time wasters please, this is a serious topic for me...

Are you joking?

Pulsar it's Dual LFO generator & it does all the stuff which MOD A from Malstrom or any other device with LFO from Reason does, maybe except that Pulsar don't have 31 wave form like Malstrom MOD A has!

So I dunno what are you talking here about! LoL! :D

sinnerfire 2012-10-14 01:10

Ok so the reason iv been thinking about this is because i just bought the VoltCB-1 Re but i still have to create a Malstrom to feed it CV signals.

So i end up with a rack full of Malstroms but im only using the MOD A on each one.

So if any ones in the know or thinking of making a new Re, please consider my suggestion.

It doesn't even have to be a Re now im thinking it could just be added to the new Reason 7.

I reckon this would be cooler than frosty the snowman :)

Mate 2012-10-14 01:14

Damn, I definitely subscribe to this thread! :D

sinnerfire 2012-10-14 01:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mate (Post 1155239)
Are you joking?

Pulsar it's Dual LFO generator & it does all the stuff which MOD A from Malstrom or any other device with LFO from Reason does, maybe except that Pulsar don't have 31 wave form like Malstrom MOD A has!

So I dunno what are you talking here about! LoL! :D

Thats better mate, Yeah i totally agree with you about the Pulsar but old habits are hard to beat for me and i love the way i can automate the wave forms and Rate of the MOD A but thats all i ever use the Malstrom for?

So maybe the Props could invent a MOD A that you could add to your signal chain?

I dont know, it sounds mad but i still want it for making Combinator patches ect

What do you think mate?

Mate 2012-10-14 01:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by sinnerfire (Post 1155248)
Thats better mate, Yeah i totally agree with you about the Pulsar but old habits are hard to beat for me and i love the way i can automate the wave forms and Rate of the MOD A but thats all i ever use the Malstrom for?

So maybe the Props could invent a MOD A that you could add to your signal chain?

I dont know, it sounds mad but i still want it for making Combinator patches ect

What do you think mate?

PH already invented Pulsar & you can automate all the stuff from Pulsar as simply as you do it in Masltrom, coz automation in Reason always was & still is simple & comfy thing on any Reason or RE device!

sinnerfire 2012-10-14 01:22

Nice one, ill have to take a closer look at my Pulsar Re.

Thanks for your highly educated comments :)

Peace

Mate 2012-10-14 01:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by sinnerfire (Post 1155253)
Nice one, ill have to take a closer look at my Pulsar Re.

Thanks for your highly educated comments :)

Peace

Cheers! :)


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:49.