Propellerhead Forum

Propellerhead Forum (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/index.php)
-   General Forum (read only) (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Unable to register Reason 6 on the website (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/showthread.php?t=169109)

andrea1987 2012-10-16 10:25

Unable to register Reason 6 on the website

I just bought Reason 6.
After the software installation I need to register the product online.
I log-in in my Account page on Propellerhead website, then I click on Register new product -> Reason -> choose version "Reason 6" -> Continue...
and then got stuck into an error message: "Error in query", and a blank page.

I tried with different browsers..Explorer, Chrome, Safari, but I got same error message. I also tried with different internet connections.

This happens before entering any kind of serial or product key.

Please help.

Thanks a lot.

bandrebandre 2012-10-16 12:23

I'm trying to run reason on my new computer for the first time, and I'm getting an "error in query" thing as well. Maybe its a problem with their system and it will be fine in a day or so.

Though it's a bit different for me. It's saying my ignition key is "not authorized for this version of reason," though on the site it says my key is authorized for reason 6. When I click "register and authorize," I get the "error in query" page. When I click "run with internet verification," I get "authorization missing," and when I click the button to authorize, I get "error in query."

Maybe I'm just making a silly mistake? Could it be that Reason 6 and 6.5 require different authorizations? Well that would be weird, but if it's the case, could someone show me where to download reason 6.0?

Help?

andrea1987 2012-10-16 13:27

1 Attachment(s)
Here there is a screenshot of the error message I get when I try to register Reason 6.

Atrackthief 2012-10-16 13:38

Dont panic

i got the same problem and im very very angry about it..

i called the support in my country..

they told me to wait for an answer

MattiasHG 2012-10-16 13:47

Hi there,

we'll look into it right now and see what could be the issue! Very sorry for the trouble!

dub08 2012-10-16 13:52

I believe they recently upgraded servers and, maybe we are getting some "hiccups"?
Theyll have it sorted very soon im sure. :)
I am already reg'd but, i also notice parts of the site behaving strangely the past few days.

MattiasHG 2012-10-16 14:33

Should be okay now, please let us know if you encounter it again.

andrea1987 2012-10-16 14:38

Thank you!

afcastro 2012-10-18 00:42

Unacceptable its what it is!

Its definitely NOT OK.
I bought R6.5 over 2 days ago, and i cant activate online keeps saying "server communication status waiting to connect."
Its been 2 days contacting support and they plain simply don't even answer,
But the cross-selling marketing emails keep coming and flooding my inbox????

I'm very discontent with this and if it wasn't for the fact that I need this soft for school, I would ask for my money back immediately. If you claim that this is "download and play" on your website you have to honor that.
Maybe the product itself is great but so far as a customer I feel totally pissed on here!

Upgrading servers? Hiccups?
Give me a break. We are talking about a big operation here,
Not some underground one-man-behind-a-computer boutique firm.

afcastro 2012-10-18 00:43

https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/...cons/icon8.gif Unacceptable its what it is!
Its definitely NOT OK.
I bought R6.5 over 2 days ago, and i cant activate online keeps saying "server communication status waiting to connect."
Its been 2 days contacting support and they plain simply don't even answer,
But the cross-selling marketing emails keep coming and flooding my inbox????

I'm very discontent with this and if it wasn't for the fact that I need this soft for school, I would ask for my money back immediately. If you claim that this is "download and play" on your website you have to honor that.
Maybe the product itself is great but so far as a customer I feel totally pissed on here!

Upgrading servers? Hiccups?
Give me a break. We are talking about a big operation here,
Not some underground one-man-behind-a-computer boutique firm.