Propellerhead Forum

Propellerhead Forum (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/index.php)
-   Music Forum (read only) (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   1991 project recovered (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/showthread.php?t=169439)

kristianzhe 2012-10-20 15:44

Jenny`s Vision Project
 
Hi. I wrote here few months ago about me and my brother had some studio sessions. I started a project back in 1991 with a Ensoniq VFX SD II workstation, but did not invest in a home studio before this year, so then we recovered the project and recorded all in my living room :-)

This is all recorded in Reason 6.5

I hope you like it

http://soundcloud.com/kristianzhe/th...th-with-vocals


The link above are my first recording with vocals ever, pretty satisfied with it.


http://soundcloud.com/kristianzhe/jennys-funky-pop


http://soundcloud.com/kristianzhe/the-greatest-faith


It is also featured here:

http://www.musiccrowns.org/internati...reatest-faith/

neilthehobo 2012-10-22 21:05

Wow, amazing quality here. I cant believe nobody has commented on this. Absolutely wonderful track. Thanks for sharing dude!

kristianzhe 2013-01-07 03:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by neilthehobo (Post 1161799)
Wow, amazing quality here. I cant believe nobody has commented on this. Absolutely wonderful track. Thanks for sharing dude!


Thanks. I have not been online here since posted this thread, thats why no answer before now. Appreciate it. It is also featured at this site now:


http://www.musiccrowns.org/internati...reatest-faith/

Dave909 2013-01-07 03:50

Dude, more than 3000 plays on SC and only now you are concidering iTunes?? Get on there man! You could have made some money already...

kristianzhe 2013-01-07 11:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave909 (Post 1213592)
Dude, more than 3000 plays on SC and only now you are concidering iTunes?? Get on there man! You could have made some money already...


I agree. But money is not the issue for me at all. Just would like share my music with people. On the other side, I have no idea at all how to upload it to Itunes, just sounds to complicated and expensive, or am I wrong? I disabled the download on the tracks at soundcloud, just in case I would send it to Itunes one day.

Dave909 2013-01-07 14:25

Yeah having people hear your music is ofcourse the first goal. It ofcourse won't hurt to slam them online and see how it goes :) Check out CD Baby. Thru them you can have your music posted to various channels.

kristianzhe 2013-01-08 09:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave909 (Post 1213804)
Yeah having people hear your music is ofcourse the first goal. It ofcourse won't hurt to slam them online and see how it goes :) Check out CD Baby. Thru them you can have your music posted to various channels.


Oki, I will. Yes, why not. I see it only cost around 10 usd upload a singel to Itunes+5 usd for copyright it.


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:08.