Propellerhead Forum

Propellerhead Forum (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/index.php)
-   General Forum (read only) (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Figure iPhone app - export song to iTunes (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/showthread.php?t=169882)

wzzrd 2012-10-27 11:39

Figure iPhone app - export song to iTunes

When I export (to iTunes) a song I made with the Figure iPhone app, the message on the bottom of the screen says that I will find 'the exported audio in the Apps tab under your device' in iTunes.

When I look in iTunes in the Apps tab under my device, all I see is.. my apps :/
The song is also not in any Music folder.
Can someone tell me where and how I can retrieve my exported songs(s).

Many thanks!

anthemsley 2012-11-11 15:16

Same problem here. Exported tunes just aren't showing up! Help!!!

createnow 2012-12-28 06:51

Yep, same here. this thread doesn't seem to be getting much attention. are we the only people looking to find our exported Figure tunes ?

gigante 2013-01-18 16:26

I've got the same problem did you manage to resolve this?

Despondo 2013-01-18 17:14

So, you are not seeing the app area called 'File Sharing' toward the bottom where it lists any apps that allow for import or export from within itunes?

bloving 2013-02-17 03:04

The app area called 'File Sharing'? No. Where does one find that?

vanKloot 2013-02-17 03:30

It should appear just below the list of Apps in iTunes. I've exported many times, never had any problem.

Make sure you're using the latest iTunes... maybe your version is out of date?

Shellfetic 2013-06-07 11:06

If you've purchased the songs from itunes, when you plug the iphone in to the pc, it'll ask if you want to transfer purchases to your laptop.

Due to the restriction ,we can only transfer our songs from laptop to IPhone , but not transferring from Iphone to laptop if you’ve not purchased them .In this case, transferring your files from Iphone to laptop can be a hassle , I think you will need a practical third-party solution .
Here is it the information, read it ,and I hope you will find the procedures:
How to transfer music from iphone to PC
How to transfer music from iphone to Mac

garymenigzhi 2013-09-27 04:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by wzzrd (Post 1165302)
When I export (to iTunes) a song I made with the Figure iPhone app, the message on the bottom of the screen says that I will find 'the exported audio in the Apps tab under your device' in iTunes.

When I look in iTunes in the Apps tab under my device, all I see is.. my apps :/
The song is also not in any Music folder.
Can someone tell me where and how I can retrieve my exported songs(s).

Many thanks!

This is an almost answer - I have only done this on an iPod rather than iPhone music transfer.

plug your iPod into computer, close iTunes if it opens, we don't need that now.
- using folder options in windows make sure you can see hidden folders.
- look for the music folder - there will be directories in this - and in this there will be lots of files with four letter names.
- copy all these files to your hard drive (copy, not move), preferably all in one folder
- open iTunes and import the tunes
in iTunes - find the option that makes iTunes organize your music, select this and press ok

sit back and wait for iTunes to rename the four letter names to the proper names.

The same goes for your iPhone.