Propellerhead Forum

Propellerhead Forum (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/index.php)
-   Feature Suggestion Forum (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Autorization: Check "Remember me" (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/showthread.php?t=170026)

stekfdd 2012-10-29 18:11

Autorization: Check "Remember me"

Every time if I run Reason, Autorization need login info with password, because I try REs..
I think, that Reason Autorization need chek "Remeber Me"

PunchE143 2012-10-29 18:23

Ugh we definitely need this feature. It's cool if they want to authenticate, but please don't make me enter the password everytime I open Reason >:o

Hotmitts 2012-10-30 19:30

yes please.

something 2012-10-30 20:29

+1!

Annoying login every single time.

something 2012-11-11 10:49

@PROPELLERHEAD STAFF please fix this guys.

It's getting seriously annoying to enter login credentials every single time you start/restart Reason.

djdriftuk 2012-11-11 16:06

agree with all of the above

stevenha 2012-11-12 06:48

I add my "Please" to Propellerhead, to implement a "Remember Me" checkbox on the logon screen, and please if possible, roll it into the soonest next little update. Also, for that dialog that wrongly tells me that some of my Rack Extensions need an internet authentication, (even though I've paid for all my REs and deleted the one I tried but didn't buy), can you implement "assume its OK with me to get internet authentication automatically" to skip that dialog.

rVOLT 2012-11-14 07:02

Dont you just update your Re's to the stick so they reflect? Im not logging in each time with my res

stevenha 2012-11-14 08:33

rvolt, I've seen other commenters having the same problem as me. I have Balance as my usb stick, and I've downloaded all my purchased Rack Extensions, And for each one I first "try" it, I download it then I restart Reason with the Balanced not-plugged in, so it is forced to seek Internet authorization for the Try. I try it out in the Rack, then plug in the Balance USB, and do a "Purchase", and it writes the license to my Balance. So far so good.

But my problem started with I did a Try of the Radical Piano, and decided not to purchase it. So I did a Delete of that one, successfully it seems. I don't see it listed amongst my Rack Extensions anymore. But sadly, whenever I restart Reason, I get a dialog saying it wants to use the internet to get authentication for a rack extension, and I have to click OK to let it. This wouldn't bother me, if it would just automatically do the internet check... whatever it wants to check, without interrupting the boot of Reason to a usable state.

jamesmiles 2012-11-15 09:11

Strange. I guess this hasn't bothered me as I never use my key! (prefer not to have it dangling out the side of the laptop when I'm on the couch. hehe)

Always just the Online Authentication, so I'm logging in every single time. :P
The "Remember Me" feature would be especially nice. :)

(BTW: I love this feature in Reason... wish my ilok crap could do the same!)