Propellerhead Forum

Propellerhead Forum (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/index.php)
-   General Forum (read only) (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Royalty transmission R 6.5 (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/showthread.php?t=170185)

Di5tanzplatt3 2012-11-01 11:10

Royalty transmission R 6.5

hello all,
im new here.
i bought on Tuesday reason 6.5 second hand over paypal private.
on tuesday the seller said to me he executed the royality transfer to my account.

does anyone know, how long time i have to wait until the royality transfer is finished?

many greetings

LastAlternative 2012-11-01 11:31

I don't know anything about that but welcome! Contact customer support.

VillaNDubstep 2012-11-01 12:13

It can take a few days for a license transfer, propellerheads team take time to review and make sure it's all legit before they let the license cross over. If they said that they sent it on tuesday then i would say you'll have it by tomorrow, just keep checking your account.
Also keep in mind that support don't work weekends and if they haven't done your license by tomorrow the next available day would be monday

PsyTale 2012-11-01 12:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by VillaNDubstep (Post 1168679)
It can take a few days for a license transfer, propellerheads team take time to review and make sure it's all legit before they let the license cross over. If they said that they sent it on tuesday then i would say you'll have it by tomorrow, just keep checking your account.
Also keep in mind that support don't work weekends and if they haven't done your license by tomorrow the next available day would be monday

Yes and they seem to be really busy with the reason update (6.5.2) my last support request was 2 weeks ago still didnt get a reply.

Di5tanzplatt3 2012-11-01 12:41

ok thank you guys. i have to wait than :)
greetings

Di5tanzplatt3 2012-11-02 11:08

hi guys,
the transmission is completed Reason Drum Kits 2.0 Reason Electric Bass Abbey Road Keyboards

i bought reason 4 premium with 6.5 update.
Do i have to wait for the real packet shipped with igneon key?

OMOMs 2012-11-02 11:20

well what you're actually paying for, is the license.
so thats also what you're waiting for. as soon as you've got the license, you can start using 6.5.
as a matter of fact you can download 6.5 already and start using it in Demo mode, until your license is transferred.
cheers
fredhoven

Di5tanzplatt3 2012-11-02 13:52

hey thanks,
but is it normal i get refills first?
if i log in reason 6.5 demo for online verification i need reg code and serial.
does it take longer for reason itself to transfered, or maybe im ripped off`?

EnochLight 2012-11-02 14:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Di5tanzplatt3 (Post 1169416)
hey thanks,
but is it normal i get refills first?
if i log in reason 6.5 demo for online verification i need reg code and serial.
does it take longer for reason itself to transfered, or maybe im ripped off`?

If the license transfer did in fact take place, then the serial number for your product should be registered to your account. I don't see a Reason icon next to your name, so that tells me you don't have a license registered to your account.

That said, once the product is actually registered to your account, logging in under your account via Internet Authorization will allow you to access fully functioning Reason and any Rack Extensions you demo and/or purchase, assuming you've registered the 6.5 update...

If you still don't have a serial connected to your registered products, like everyone else, I would encourage you to contact Propellerhead support and stay in touch with the seller.

n0ahg 2012-11-02 14:49

If some of the licenses were transferred but others weren't then the seller may have made a mistake and not transferred everything required (previous versions) and/or removed the license from the ignition key before initiating the transfer.