Propellerhead Forum

Propellerhead Forum (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/index.php)
-   Music Forum (read only) (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   OchenK CVtuner (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/showthread.php?t=170384)

scoobyman 2012-11-05 14:59

OchenK CVtuner
 
Having fun with Ochen K CVtuner, and Antidote.
Loading SoundCloud…

rVOLT 2012-11-05 16:01

What does it do that you coudlnt do without it?

scoobyman 2012-11-05 23:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by rvolt (Post 1171184)
What does it do that you coudlnt do without it?

Be inspired to monkey around with some automation, and learn a few new tricks in Reason.

rVOLT 2012-11-06 01:14

lol ok ???

Lunesis 2012-11-06 05:37

Ah, you're Abeno Matto, I get it now :D I always get confused when people's SC names are different than their forum names. Anyways, fun little tune!

rVOLT 2012-11-06 07:19

=] lol yeah, this guy tried to call the police on me earlier. =)

scoobyman 2012-11-06 07:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lunesis (Post 1171586)
Ah, you're Abeno Matto, I get it now :D I always get confused when people's SC names are different than their forum names. Anyways, fun little tune!

Scoobyman goes way back to when I first registered Reason 2.5. I can't figure out how to change it. Is there a way?
Quote:

Originally Posted by rvolt (Post 1171600)
=] lol yeah, this guy tried to call the police on me earlier. =)

I like that siren at that point in your song.

moofi 2012-11-06 11:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by scoobyman (Post 1171611)
Scoobyman goes way back to when I first registered Reason 2.5. I can't figure out how to change it. Is there a way?

I like that siren at that point in your song.

you can write to PH, they can change it :) though I like scoobyman ;)

scoobyman 2012-11-06 11:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by moofi (Post 1171687)
you can write to PH, they can change it :) though I like scoobyman ;)

Thank you. I agree, and somehow Scoobyman fits the little avatar.

LEDBOO 2012-11-06 18:59

I feel you. That thing is fun. Nice track.


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:23.