Propellerhead Forum

Propellerhead Forum (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/index.php)
-   Feature Suggestion Forum (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Radical Series (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/showthread.php?t=170439)

VillaNDubstep 2012-11-06 10:45

Radical Series

Forgive me if this has been suggested already.

I'm hoping this is already being done by the props but I would like to see the next synth in the line of Radical instruments.
The version I would most like would be 'Radical Strings'. The sound of real strings mixed with all the flexibility of sculpting my own sound.
Radical piano is still on my to buy list when I have some money but this instrument would be well suited as part of a series.
If anyone else has any suggestions on what instruments they would like to see as part of the Radical series then just add it in the comments :)

My suggestion
Radical Strings

Other Suggestions
Radical Guitar
Radical Hammond
Radical Brass
Radical Organ
Radical Harp
Radical Sitar
Radical Drums

tincture 2012-11-06 11:08

I'd like to see that as well. My ultimate being Radical Guitar - a triggered guitar synth that can faithfully emulate acoustic and electric guitars without sounding triggered.

VillaNDubstep 2012-11-06 11:32

That would be awesome
I'll start adding these suggestions to the top post

PsyTale 2012-11-06 12:18

Yes this plan is awesome! I need me some good strings in Reason that dont use 2gb of ram like Vienna lib when you use it in reason!

paulred67 2012-11-06 12:35

I dream of Radical Hammond. I know there are some nice Hammond patches in FSB and Electro Mechanical refill. Selig's and Jiggery-Pokery's refills are cool as well. But I'd like to have a single instrument emulating all details of a real Hammond (including Lesslie) in my Reason rack. :)

JensenTNI 2012-11-06 12:45

Very good suggestion, I support that! +1 for Radical Strings :)

VillaNDubstep 2012-11-06 19:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by paulred67 (Post 1171708)
I dream of Radical Hammond. I know there are some nice Hammond patches in FSB and Electro Mechanical refill. Selig's and Jiggery-Pokery's refills are cool as well. But I'd like to have a single instrument emulating all details of a real Hammond (including Lesslie) in my Reason rack. :)

Added to the top post :)

JamesBermingham 2012-11-06 19:22

We will all be penny-less musicians with all this extra RE-investments we will have to make..... Hard Station

VillaNDubstep 2012-11-06 19:38

I'm looking at them as an alternative to sample packs. There are still some sample packs I would like to buy but they are more genre focused rather than instrument.
A sample pack for strings/piano or any instrument can cost a lot more than an RE. I would just like to see more options with in reason for more orchestral instruments - Also if it's an instrument you use a lot in productions it would definitely be worth it in my opinion.
Retron is an alternative but i just remember than when I was using the trial I kept thinking there needs to be more in the banks.

PsyTale 2012-11-08 17:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesBermingham (Post 1171950)
We will all be penny-less musicians with all this extra RE-investments we will have to make..... Hard Station

Im rather pennyless then without inspiration ;)