Propellerhead Forum

Propellerhead Forum (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/index.php)
-   Music Forum (read only) (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Reason 6.5 from Australia meets another DAW from Mexico: Check the beats and atmos (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/showthread.php?t=171357)

Joumb 2012-11-21 13:26

Reason 6.5 from Australia meets another DAW from Mexico: Check the beats and atmos
 
Listen to the crazy beats and vibe of this collab: Reason 6.5 from Australia meets FL Studio from Mexico. I met Fernando on Soundcloud, he should use Reason instead of FL Studio!! :-))). But he is a class producer, take a listen, I'm sure you will enjoy. And as always, thanks for your time :-))

http://soundcloud.com/joumb/montana-oscura-arbo-joumb

Loading SoundCloud…

ryszard 2012-11-21 13:40

This is a well put-together piece of music. Evocative and playful. The different ambiences are refreshing. Nice changes at 1:30 and 2:00. Good work, friends.

JpPropellaed 2012-11-21 14:57

has some interesting scenic' twist's ' very colourfull ' keeps the EAR interested !

musicalrain 2012-11-22 00:31

Really exciting adventure. some soundcloud comments too.
This is like a trip to mexican outback lol
Great Duo !

Joumb 2012-11-23 00:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by ryszard (Post 1182234)
This is a well put-together piece of music. Evocative and playful. The different ambiences are refreshing. Nice changes at 1:30 and 2:00. Good work, friends.

Great feedback ryszard, thanks very much mate and I'm so glad you dig it :-))

Joumb 2012-11-23 00:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by JpPropellaed (Post 1182267)
has some interesting scenic' twist's ' very colourfull ' keeps the EAR interested !

So glad you like it and thanks for the words :-))

Joumb 2012-11-23 01:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by musicalrain (Post 1182644)
Really exciting adventure. some soundcloud comments too.
This is like a trip to mexican outback lol
Great Duo !

Cheers Joe, Mexican outback!!! :-))))))) So glad you like it

electricfusion 2012-11-23 01:17

This certainly is a fun track!
Perfect balance of ambience and forward-pushing music.
i enjoyed it very much. :)

Cheers

scoobyman 2012-11-23 01:42

It made my night the other night when I listened. Cool tune.

Joumb 2012-11-23 11:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by electricfusion (Post 1183325)
This certainly is a fun track!
Perfect balance of ambience and forward-pushing music.
i enjoyed it very much. :)

Cheers

So glad you enjoyed it, thanks for the great feedback man!! :-)


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:44.