Propellerhead Forum

Propellerhead Forum (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/index.php)
-   Feature Suggestion Forum (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Reason 7 Needs This Pay Attention (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/showthread.php?t=171940)

huntspoint 2012-11-30 17:09

Reason 7 Needs This Pay Attention

Reason 7 Wish List

1) recycle integration should not have to use a separate program to chop samples.
2) and effect module that does beat repeat similar to gross beat in fl studio
3) a new module dedicated to great orchestral sounds like project sam
4) Support for all music formats sometimes i load patches and it says format not supported
5) faster loading of patches fl studio literally loads drum sounds way faster than reason
6) cheaper rack extensions prices are way to expensive just for a extension
7) take a good look at refx Nexus vst and try to give us a new sound module similar to that
8) in the sequencer keys should light up like in fl studio when pressed or played
9) should have a dedicated sound font player for playing sound fonts not using nnxt
10) give us better eq effects where we have points we can move up and down to adjust eq setting not have to guess and turn knobs something similar to eq in fl studio much easier to manipulate
11) and effect module similar dbblue glitch where we have tapestop, and pitchshift fl studio is
blowing you guys out the water because this is simple things reason should have been had by default.

bigant 2012-11-30 17:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by huntspoint (Post 1188922)
Reason 7 Wish List

1) recycle integration should not have to use a separate program to chop samples.
4) Support for all music formats sometimes i load patches and it says format not supported
5) faster loading of patches fl studio literally loads drum sounds way faster than reason
7) take a good look at refx Nexus vst and try to give us a new sound module similar to that
8) in the sequencer keys should light up like in fl studio when pressed or played
9) should have a dedicated sound font player for playing sound fonts not using nnxt
10) give us better eq effects where we have points we can move up and down to adjust eq setting not have to guess and turn knobs something similar to eq in fl studio much easier to manipulate
11) and effect module similar dbblue glitch where we have tapestop, and pitchshift fl studio is
blowing you guys out the water because this is simple things reason should have been had by default.

Sound like you need to stick with FL huh?

QVprod 2012-11-30 18:59

Waayyy too many FL studio references. Clearly that program suits you better.

TheFatControlleR 2012-11-30 19:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by QVprod (Post 1189003)
Waayyy too many FL studio references. Clearly that program suits you better.

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigant (Post 1188945)
Sound like you need to stick with FL huh?

Head, nail, hit. https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/...ons/icon14.gif

charlycharlzz 2012-11-30 22:14

Quote:

Reason 7 Wish List

I can bet that you have FL and NEXUS has crack versions ! well apart from what is in blue there is nothing much to say on your FL nobe polishing post ! https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/...ons/icon13.gif get use to reason and use it more :D

Lunesis 2012-11-30 23:43

Huh, wha? Sorry, I got distracted.

NMRosta 2012-12-01 12:23

traitors :)

JiggeryPokery 2012-12-01 12:59

Quote:

Reason 7 Wish List

That makes no sense at all.

FLStudio plugins seem to start at €79: so you're agreeing that Rack Extensions are cheaper, but they are way too expensive?

Funny guy. Not sure how RE's can be seen as over-priced, unless those FL plugins are all available for free on TPB... in which case, yes, that $19 Uhbik-D must feel like a complete rip-off. :rolleyes:

lemec 2012-12-01 14:46

and why to not load reason kontakt massive patches and Sylenth in peace? all in a NNXT?
Easy no ? :D

huntspoint 2012-12-03 15:44

i been using reason since version 2.0 but cmon simple little things reason should have been had i just started messing with fl studio recently and certain things are so much easier to do in FL than in reason although i think reason is a better program.