Propellerhead Forum

Propellerhead Forum (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/index.php)
-   General Forum (read only) (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   GroovyMelon: Just a thank you! (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/showthread.php?t=172066)

mnieuwhof 2012-12-02 15:27

GroovyMelon: Just a thank you!
 
Thanx for your free Morfin XF crossfader!!!
I like it a lot!

Marc Nieuwhof

normen 2012-12-02 15:41

+1, very nice thing for live player setups too. Free is unbeatable :)

JensenTNI 2012-12-02 16:13

Yep, thanks for the free RE!

charlycharlzz 2012-12-02 19:05

Great DJ fx tool and way more ,it's really cool I love it ! to me it's one of the best RE :)
I think this RE is a imagination enhancer and it's very creative you can find lot's of different use for it !

BIG BRAVO and most of all MEGA THANKS Groovy Melon ;)

sagana33 2012-12-02 21:32

Just downloaded it. Thanks indeed!

Ostermilk 2012-12-02 23:46

And another Thank You from me.

I've been able to simplify a lot of my combinators because of it and has made building new ones a quicker, easier and tidier experience.

It's actually more useful than some of the paid ones up there so it really is a nice gift!

sagana33 2012-12-03 05:36

Using it on surround sounds. Makes, rich textures. Sound moves!

JoshuaPhilgarlic 2012-12-03 11:56

That's one of those handy little toys I like the most. I used it as a CV controlled FX send and it's much easier to handle than any other solution. Thanks a lot for that :) !!!

charlycharlzz 2012-12-03 12:19

the really cool thing is that when you use it you find new ways every time , it is so handy 4 creativity I just really love it !
I think I will look very forward for groovy mellon next thing and I wish them a long life!

Quote:

Originally Posted by sagana33 (Post 1190601)
Using it on surround sounds. Makes, rich textures. Sound moves!

Quote:

Originally Posted by spatzle (Post 1190704)
That's one of those handy little toys I like the most. I used it as a CV controlled FX send and it's much easier to handle than any other solution. Thanks a lot for that :) !!!


Dogboy1973 2012-12-03 12:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by charlycharlzz (Post 1190711)
the really cool thing is that when you use it you find new ways every time , it is so handy 4 creativity I just really love it !

I'd be interested to hear the different ways people are using this. I had some cool stuff going on just using this chop between different dump loops with the cross fader tempo synced. But I'm sure people are using this in much more interesting ways.

Quote:

I think I will look very forward for groovy mellon next thing and I wish them a long life!
Defo ;)


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:48.