Propellerhead Forum

Propellerhead Forum (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/index.php)
-   Music Forum (read only) (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   robotic sound design :) (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/showthread.php?t=172190)

zeroohm 2012-12-04 23:03

robotic sound design :)
 
Loading SoundCloud…

moofi 2012-12-05 01:31

+++++++ |O-)

moofi 2012-12-05 01:35

everything done in reason? samplebased/synthetic/fx --|OO-- yes/no/y-knot? ;)

standbyghost 2012-12-06 14:09

Pretty freakin' freaky!
 
Nice tune. I like the fact that you weren't just doing the same old arrangement style that everyone uses for beat-oriented music.

Hey: For those of you running 'SheepShaver' or other Mac Classic OS emulators, check out this great freeware granular sythesis program from back in the day: Thonk_0+2

This is not a plug! I am not affiliated with them, I just think it's great for generating freaky samples!

snakeofjune 2012-12-06 14:13

This is very good. Really interesting work and very well produced. My only critical point would be the main voice over didn't sit so well in the mix to my mind. I think it could have done with a little more processing and not being quite as high. But that's just what I thought. I'm not sure I agreed entirely with the thesis either but that's another story... :P

zeroohm 2012-12-12 03:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by moofi (Post 1191806)
everything done in reason? samplebased/synthetic/fx --|OO-- yes/no/y-knot? ;)

first layers of samples were made in reason ,main bassline and almost all of the atmos sound textures ,then moved to fl studio and granulated a bit in there and did main arangement in it :)

rVOLT 2012-12-12 16:54

I think its mostly generated in FL right? Very little to do in reason...

zeroohm 2012-12-13 03:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by rvolt (Post 1196865)
I think its mostly generated in FL right? Very little to do in reason...

rofl , and how do you know that ?

each sound was firstly made in reason ,and then exported to fl studio for arangement ,some sounds were made through rewire mode to record samples directly to flstudio



^ engine sound design project

rVOLT 2012-12-13 04:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by zeroohm (Post 1197354)
rofl , and how do you know that ?

each sound was firstly made in reason ,and then exported to fl studio for arangement ,some sounds were made through rewire mode to record samples directly to flstudio



^ engine sound design project



Because I know people who know you, and you dont know it yet XD


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:36.