Propellerhead Forum

Propellerhead Forum (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/index.php)
-   Music Forum (read only) (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   High voltage (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/showthread.php?t=172395)

mastertonyd 2012-12-09 00:26

High voltage
 
Hi all, I did this track using Tom Pritchard's Vast Refill. Hope you all like it! http://mastertonyd.bandcamp.com/track/high-voltage http://soundcloud.com/mastertonyd/high-voltage The Refill can be found at: http://tompritchardsounddesign.com/

SoulElemental 2012-12-09 01:18

Never heard the Vast refill, but now I think I'm gonna have to check it out. Is the funk included? Cuz that shit is fonky! Not just funky, but Fonky!!

JpPropellaed 2012-12-09 01:28

Nice that T' That Big beat carry's the tune well ' nice stabs too ' ;)

mastertonyd 2012-12-09 15:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoulElemental (Post 1194210)
Never heard the Vast refill, but now I think I'm gonna have to check it out. Is the funk included? Cuz that shit is fonky! Not just funky, but Fonky!!

Haha! Thanks Soul!

mastertonyd 2012-12-09 15:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by JpPropellaed (Post 1194212)
Nice that T' That Big beat carry's the tune well ' nice stabs too ' ;)

Thanks JP!

Stompp 2012-12-09 16:53

Awesome funky stuff here, lush harmonies and melodies running through this, amazing rhythms - the finished track is brilliant. Thanks a lot for giving Vast a mention too. :)

mastertonyd 2012-12-09 16:59

No problem Tom! This is a great Refill!

tincture 2012-12-09 17:58

I got Vast recently too. Nice to hear what you did here. Super funky and fat sounds, very nice.

mastertonyd 2012-12-09 18:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by tincture (Post 1194499)
I got Vast recently too. Nice to hear what you did here. Super funky and fat sounds, very nice.

Thanks! Yeah, It's well worth it!

elguapodelmar 2013-05-24 05:56

vast is an awesome refill. I don't use it enough.


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:54.