Propellerhead Forum

Propellerhead Forum (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/index.php)
-   Music Forum (read only) (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   My little Christmas track (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/showthread.php?t=173362)

jaeppel 2012-12-25 20:33

My little Christmas track
 
Hi there pheads, i threw together this little track in reason, a bit of a remake of that Ukranian Bell Carol, or Shchedryk, for the original name..

https://soundcloud.com/jaeppel/ukrain-fete

I hope you enjoy it. I know the mix came out a bit rough, but then isnt there always something to go back and fix?

There are alot of re2a's in this. I decided it would be my christmas present, and couldnt stop throwing it in every signal path.

Merry Christmas to all! Happy Reasoning in the new year!

jaeppel 2012-12-27 02:00

this forum really blows for getting anything like a single comment, huh?

Whatevs, nobody on facebook bothered to look at my link either, and they are supposed to be my "friends".

youre all right, my music sucks, dont listen to it.

rVOLT 2012-12-27 02:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaeppel (Post 1206658)
this forum really blows for getting anything like a single comment, huh?

Whatevs, nobody on facebook bothered to look at my link either, and they are supposed to be my "friends".

youre all right, my music sucks, dont listen to it.

You posted this on Christmas, and are shocked not many people were around to review it?

If you're this touchy, you'll never grow my friend. I'm going to listen to it now.

rVOLT 2012-12-27 02:09

Its garbage. Sorry. I don't hear anything of substance worth all the emotions you crapped out in public for. Just my opinion! I'm usually the only one who doesn't pander and bullshh for the sake of "being a nice guy" lol. ADIOS!!!!!

MirrorEyes 2012-12-27 03:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaeppel (Post 1206658)
this forum really blows for getting anything like a single comment, huh?

Whatevs, nobody on facebook bothered to look at my link either, and they are supposed to be my "friends".

youre all right, my music sucks, dont listen to it.

This is at least a double facepalm moment if not stronger.

jaeppel 2012-12-27 04:52

um yeah, sorry. Here i am doing a selffacepalm. i sort of got myself backed into a mr negative corner over here.

Its more than just the posting on here on christmas and getting nothing back... ive been putting things here and there on sc, and looking here and there for feedback, sharing tracks here and there an facebook... wondering if i can ever have a single comment on soundcloud, just wanting to hear someone tell me they listened and its garbage. Thanks rvolt, i needed that.

well, here i am embarassing myself with my first track i ever posted on the music forum. May i now cash in a few karma points from giving annoying newbies advice on the PUF to erase this emotional brain fart?

PsyTale 2012-12-27 05:27

Other then that your comment was really strange, what the heck does your track have to do with xmas? Seriously, can you explain it?

jaeppel 2012-12-27 06:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by PsyTale (Post 1206751)
Other then that your comment was really strange, what the heck does your track have to do with xmas? Seriously, can you explain it?

Um, i used a well known holiday season melody in the core, isnt that all it takes to make a christmass song, regurgitating an obnoxious melodie that we are all sick of hearing one month of the year? Certainly no one has done an original christmas melody in fifty odd years. And the bassline was sung by a pitch corrected snowplow, whats more christmasy than that?

In retrospect, most of the most important parts got lost in the mix, but well mixing mastering is my eternal archnemesis...

rVOLT 2012-12-27 07:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaeppel (Post 1206781)
Um, i used a well known holiday season melody in the core, isnt that all it takes to make a christmass song, regurgitating an obnoxious melodie that we are all sick of hearing one month of the year? Certainly no one has done an original christmas melody in fifty odd years. And the bassline was sung by a pitch corrected snowplow, whats more christmasy than that?

In retrospect, most of the most important parts got lost in the mix, but well mixing mastering is my eternal archnemesis...

I did listen to a lot of your stuff. Bizar but I kept listening.... Its interesting

jhonsmith 2012-12-27 12:55

my dear i enjoy that, There are realy alot of re2a's in this. I decided it would be my christmas present, and couldnt stop throwing it in every signal path, Thanks ........!!!


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:46.