Propellerhead Forum

Propellerhead Forum (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/index.php)
-   General Forum (read only) (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Selling Reason 6.5 + Recycle (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/showthread.php?t=174078)

KingEternal 2013-01-07 17:50

Selling Reason 6.5

1 Attachment(s)
Hi, I`m selling my Reason 6.5 license. Price point: 240 Euros. Hit me up with a pm or reply in the thread if you have any questions. The license will be transferred once payment is received via paypal or bank transfer.
I might even agree to a trade of some sort, if you have something interesting to offer.
European customers preferred. Cheers.

eric 2013-01-07 18:09

Why are you selling? :)

KingEternal 2013-01-07 18:56

Just moving on. Exploring other stuff. Maybe even coming back one day? ;D
Nothing to get sentimental about.

eric 2013-01-07 21:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingEternal (Post 1213991)
Maybe even coming back one day? ;D

Yes, why not? :)

lemec 2013-01-08 13:32

I think KingEternal has the right to sell and buy back its license.
I also use ableton from time to time and Reason should not be jealous (thankfully)....

charlycharlzz 2013-01-08 19:34

you will loose money man , if you spended money on RE's specially ! you could change daw and keep reason for extra stuff so like that you come back when you whant !?!?

KingEternal 2013-01-08 20:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by charlycharlzz (Post 1214733)
you will loose money man , if you spended money on RE's specially ! you could change daw and keep reason for extra stuff so like that you come back when you whant !?!?

yeah I know, I`m currently playing with that thought...

jkheal 2013-01-08 20:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingEternal (Post 1213991)
Just moving on. Exploring other stuff. Maybe even coming back one day? ;D
Nothing to get sentimental about.

Well, if there is a remote chance you might want to play with Reason again some day, why sell (unless you really need the cash)? Upgrading at some point in the future will certainly be cheaper than starting over with the full package.

On the other hand, maybe you really need the money ...

charlycharlzz 2013-01-08 20:56

do you kind of really need the cash to buy other plugs and sounds ?

I really dont have much cash but I invest a lot in music :D sometimes I dont really eat for days to buy stuff, last thing I got was a real small synth and also sample tank and cubase elements but I hate using other daws so I have not even made anything with it appart from the synth and probably will never do so I just waisted money but I rather keep it who knows the futur !

slevin 2013-01-11 22:08

As reason users are we that desperate that we cannot even fathom of another user leaving? Puh-lease.... I say do what you want and you feel... our opinions on why you don't want to use Reason any more do not matter... they are your opinion and yours alone. NO ONE has the right to affect that decision in any way.