Propellerhead Forum

Propellerhead Forum (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/index.php)
-   Feature Suggestion Forum (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Animoog like looping (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/showthread.php?t=174643)

Torreason 2013-01-17 15:14

Animoog like looping

Hi all

The latest update of animoog added a four track sequencer
It features the coolest looping function I'v ever seen where you can set an individual loop for each track.

For example track 1 could be a four bar loop and track 2 maybe an 8 bar loop etc, etc

I would love to see reason with that capability

selig 2013-01-17 17:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Torreason (Post 1221017)
Hi all

The latest update of animoog added a four track sequencer
It features the coolest looping function I'v ever seen where you can set an individual loop for each track.

For example track 1 could be a four bar loop and track 2 maybe an 8 bar loop etc, etc

I would love to see reason with that capability

+1 on this - and I'll add that the first MIDI sequencer I used had this feature (Total Music/MIDI Paint), and this was back in 1986!!! ;-)

chou 2013-01-17 17:46

I already use matrix step seq to do that to trig Reason devices, the new auto arp just expand the possibilities

selig 2013-01-17 19:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by chou (Post 1221147)
I already use matrix step seq to do that to trig Reason devices, the new auto arp just expand the possibilities

And if you haven't already messed with it, a Matrix and/or RPG8 feeding AutoArp is quite amazing as well. :-)

chou 2013-01-17 20:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by selig (Post 1221232)
And if you haven't already messed with it, a Matrix and/or RPG8 feeding AutoArp is quite amazing as well. :-)

sure ;)

I already ask Brian from B&O to add CV note and Gate in to autoarp to ease the trick (it seems it will be added in a next update)

selig 2013-01-18 16:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by chou (Post 1221277)
sure ;)

I already ask Brian from B&O to add CV note and Gate in to autoarp to ease the trick (it seems it will be added in a next update)

Mod Wheel and Pitch Bend too, please! :-)

chou 2013-01-18 16:37

this could be a great addon too,

but they need to change the GUI too to unclude those 2 new controlers

selig 2013-01-18 17:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by chou (Post 1221830)
this could be a great addon too,

but they need to change the GUI too to unclude those 2 new controlers

I was only asking for the same "pass through" capability that RPG8 has, no need to change anything on the front. I just want to be able to use those controllers when using AutoArp - am I missing something?

chou 2013-01-18 17:02

I was only asking for the same "pass through" capability that RPG8 has, no need to change anything on the front. I just want to be able to use those controllers when using AutoArp - am I missing something ?

ah ok ;)

selig 2013-01-18 17:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by chou (Post 1221864)
I was only asking for the same "pass through" capability that RPG8 has, no need to change anything on the front. I just want to be able to use those controllers when using AutoArp - am I missing something ?

ah ok ;)

OK, but now that you've got my attention - what features were you imagining these controllers could access? Sounds interesting… :-)