Propellerhead Forum

Propellerhead Forum (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/index.php)
-   Music Forum (read only) (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Lead Experiment #1 - Polysix, ABL2, Predator (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/showthread.php?t=174729)

PsyTale 2013-01-18 21:10

Lead Experiment #1 - Polysix, ABL2, Predator
 
Some experimenting i did with polysix, abl2 and predator. the idea was to blend leads over so they seem like one kind of flowing motion.

For an experiment, the result is ok :)



Loading SoundCloud…

rVOLT 2013-01-18 23:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by PsyTale (Post 1222102)
Some experimenting i did with polysix, abl2 and predator. the idea was to blend leads over so they seem like one kind of flowing motion.

For an experiment, the result is ok :)



Loading SoundCloud…

Thought it was about to be a Gangnam style remix for a second... lol. The lead sounds good

PsyTale 2013-01-19 11:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by rvolt (Post 1222185)
Thought it was about to be a Gangnam style remix for a second... lol. The lead sounds good

Gangnam style, haha yes i should try that sometime :/ Thanks for your reply!

mac0123 2013-01-19 12:08

yeah sounds nice when its opening right up on the synths nice mix of sounds there pretty tight.

PsyTale 2013-01-20 14:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by mac0123 (Post 1222406)
yeah sounds nice when its opening right up on the synths nice mix of sounds there pretty tight.

Thanks mac, any advice?

EricBom 2013-01-20 16:31

I really enjoyed that expiriment!

Never could go really wrong with a 303 sound though! ;)

mac0123 2013-01-21 00:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by PsyTale (Post 1222955)
Thanks mac, any advice?

woah you ask me the novice on my thinking lol .
well if you ask a spiral about ideas youll get your tracks twisted to something very different to what ya had intended lol .
im not the best person to ask about ideas :).
youll not like my can of worms hidden in the depths of my mincemeat mind lol.
peace. :)

PsyTale 2013-01-21 09:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by mac0123 (Post 1223193)
woah you ask me the novice on my thinking lol .
well if you ask a spiral about ideas youll get your tracks twisted to something very different to what ya had intended lol .
im not the best person to ask about ideas :).
youll not like my can of worms hidden in the depths of my mincemeat mind lol.
peace. :)

How do you know? :)

billymcbride 2013-01-21 12:15

I like it PsyTale. Good job.

PsyTale 2013-01-22 22:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by billymcbride (Post 1223428)
I like it PsyTale. Good job.

Thanks mate, always appreciate your listening ears!


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:39.