Propellerhead Forum

Propellerhead Forum (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/index.php)
-   Music Forum (read only) (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Divine Sage - Double Tap [Dubstep] (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/showthread.php?t=174829)

DivineSage 2013-01-20 23:42

Divine Sage - Double Tap [Dubstep]

Song I just made using Reason 6.5 :D. There's a download available on my Soundcloud page. I have it upload to youtube and soundcloud so listen where you like best :). Any and all feedback is welcome.

Loading SoundCloud…

OR

mac0123 2013-01-21 00:14

is it up for remix ? reason file and bounces of any missing re`s? ?? i quite like this idea on this one :)

DivineSage 2013-01-21 00:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by mac0123 (Post 1223188)
is it up for remix ? reason file and bounces of any missing re`s? ?? i quite like this idea on this one :)

Sure why not. Can I post a link from Mediafire on here not sure how else to upload the RSE. Now for missing RE's I'll just warn you I have loads of RE's and I use lots of them haha. Most instruments are with PX7 and I got like Radical Piano for the intro and such. Do you want me to get you the RSE first and if you need anything let me know and I can make the stem?

mac0123 2013-01-21 00:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by AwakenTheDreamers (Post 1223194)
Sure why not. Can I post a link from Mediafire on here not sure how else to upload the RSE. Now for missing RE's I'll just warn you I have loads of RE's and I use lots of them haha. Most instruments are with PX7 and I got like Radical Piano for the intro and such. Do you want me to get you the RSE first and if you need anything let me know and I can make the stem?

yes m8 you can put links in here same as everything else m8 :).
and i have few res but not things like fet or px7 or radical lol. i got poly six, pred ,and few others so anything missing can be bounces easy most can be small loops of different parts etc or what ever :).ill look back bit later on see whats occurring :). peace.

DivineSage 2013-01-21 01:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by mac0123 (Post 1223198)
yes m8 you can put links in here same as everything else m8 :).
and i have few res but not things like fet or px7 or radical lol. i got poly six, pred ,and few others so anything missing can be bounces easy most can be small loops of different parts etc or what ever :).ill look back bit later on see whats occurring :). peace.

k I'll work on creating the audio clips and I'll zip everything and upload it. I'll probably be done tomorrow hopefully and have it uploaded. I'll update the post when I finish.

mac0123 2013-01-21 01:43

nice one m8 ya can bundle it all together in one file all nice and squeezed up.
clips and song file :).
ill look back later on tomorow .
thanks and peace.

DivineSage 2013-01-21 02:54

I wasn't expecting to finish it this quickly and have it ready but anyways. I made all the part into clips just in case because I think almost everything has at least 1 RE on it.

Click here for the ZIP download.

The download is about 180mb's and unzipped is around 1 gig. Sorry about that lol.