Propellerhead Forum

Propellerhead Forum (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/index.php)
-   Music Forum (read only) (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Some House (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/showthread.php?t=175376)

deepndark 2013-01-30 21:13

Some House
 
I thought to delete this tune but I forced myself finishing it, feedback welcome as always:
"The Voices In Your Head"
https://soundcloud.com/reflexion-x/t...s-in-your-head

ryuken 2013-01-30 21:44

Brilliant mate

tincture 2013-01-30 22:35

That synth line that comes in at 1:04 gave me goosebumps. Yep, this is goooood.

mastertonyd 2013-01-30 23:48

Love the groove Heikki!

luegenbold 2013-01-31 00:15

Don't delete that. Get an external Harddrive instead! :-) Nice one. Who's that talking?

rVOLT 2013-01-31 02:51

I disagree. It lacks energy and feels flat.

hamst3rf1sh 2013-01-31 11:28

Really like the short arpeggio that comes in around 1:20. It's a delightful little flourish.

misuakter 2013-01-31 17:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by pirnikas (Post 1229234)
I thought to delete this tune but I forced myself finishing it, feedback welcome as always:
"The Voices In Your Head"
https://soundcloud.com/reflexion-x/t...s-in-your-head

What do you understand man ? to be clear should be go ?

deepndark 2013-02-01 12:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by ryuken (Post 1229265)
Brilliant mate

Thanks!
Quote:

Originally Posted by tincture (Post 1229306)
That synth line that comes in at 1:04 gave me goosebumps. Yep, this is goooood.

Thanks! The synth is Thor and some effects.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mastertonyd (Post 1229360)
Love the groove Heikki!

Thanks, glad you like the groove. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by luegenbold (Post 1229390)
Don't delete that. Get an external Harddrive instead! :-) Nice one. Who's that talking?

It's not the space that is a problem, even tho I should get an external harddrive. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by rvolt (Post 1229472)
I disagree. It lacks energy and feels flat.

Ok.
Quote:

Originally Posted by hamst3rf1sh (Post 1229632)
Really like the short arpeggio that comes in around 1:20. It's a delightful little flourish.

Cheers, thanks for listening. ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by misuakter (Post 1229823)
What do you understand man ? to be clear should be go ?

I'm sorry but I don't understand what you said, could you be more specific?

moneykube 2013-02-01 19:41

I like it, but the voices in my head are much louder LOL


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:59.