Propellerhead Forum

Propellerhead Forum (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/index.php)
-   General Forum (read only) (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   multiple use of key (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/showthread.php?t=175397)

POCKETPHUNK 2013-01-31 02:31

multiple use of key
 
can i use two reason 6 ignition keys at the same time

Dave909 2013-01-31 02:32

Long story short: no :)

rVOLT 2013-01-31 02:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by POCKETPHUNK (Post 1229462)
can i use two reason 6 ignition keys at the same time

Save your money, you only need 1 key to run reason. Two wont make it any better lmao

MayorMcCheese 2013-01-31 03:00

Short story long: only if each IgnKey is authorized to a separately licensed Reason; i.e., two totally different paid for and registered programs. I think Dave probably addressed your issue.

O/T - Which brings to mind: if someone has two Reasons, do they get two Reason icons here in the forums? I’ve seen a couple of users say they had two separate Reason 6/6.5, but I’ve never noticed anyone with two of the exact same icon.

3rdFloorSound 2013-01-31 03:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by MayorMcCheese (Post 1229479)
O/T - Which brings to mind: if someone has two Reasons, do they get two Reason icons here in the forums? I’ve seen a couple of users say they had two separate Reason 6/6.5, but I’ve never noticed anyone with two of the exact same icon.

Heh, if it worked the way for refills there would be more icons than sentences :D

Dave909 2013-01-31 03:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by MayorMcCheese (Post 1229479)
Short story long: only if each IgnKey is authorized to a separately licensed Reason; i.e., two totally different paid for and registered programs. I think Dave probably addressed your issue.

O/T - Which brings to mind: if someone has two Reasons, do they get two Reason icons here in the forums? I’ve seen a couple of users say they had two separate Reason 6/6.5, but I’ve never noticed anyone with two of the exact same icon.

Lol! Yeah i wonder how that would work. I think the icons are summing up the licenses. So if you have 5 Reason licenses and 8 Recycle licenses you still end up with a single icon for each! That's not fair!! lol

n0ahg 2013-01-31 09:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by POCKETPHUNK (Post 1229462)
can i use two reason 6 ignition keys at the same time

The whole point of the ignition key is to enforce the EULA which allows you to run one copy of Reason at any one time. If you could install authorise two ignition keys you could run two copies at a time LOL


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:41.