Propellerhead Forum

Propellerhead Forum (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/index.php)
-   General Forum (read only) (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   F8 on Mac ??? (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/showthread.php?t=175701)

snooz 2013-02-05 21:46

F8 on Mac ???
 
how do you pop up the tool window (f8) without activating play on itunes !

Im a new mac user ! And i cant find a way to fix my problem ! thank you

BonezMcCoy 2013-02-05 21:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by snooz (Post 1232550)
how do you pop up the tool window (f8) without activating play on itunes !

Im a new mac user ! And i cant find a way to fix my problem ! thank you

System preferences>Keyboard>Use all F1, F2 etc keys as standard function keys

VillaNDubstep 2013-02-05 22:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by BonezMcCoy (Post 1232558)
System preferences>Keyboard>Use all F1, F2 etc keys as standard function keys

Or hold 'fn' while you press F8 and it will act as a normal function key rather than play and the same goes for the rest of the function keys.

BonezMcCoy 2013-02-06 06:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by VillaNDubstep (Post 1232583)
Or hold 'fn' while you press F8 and it will act as a normal function key rather than play and the same goes for the rest of the function keys.

Yep, but for my workflow, it is a little bit less practical when I want to quickly navigate through the different windows, mixer (F5), rack (F6) and sequencer (F7).


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:53.