Propellerhead Forum

Propellerhead Forum (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/index.php)
-   General Forum (read only) (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Abbey Road Keyboards Discontinued? (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/showthread.php?t=176127)

HarryRhodes 2013-02-13 18:41

Abbey Road Keyboards Discontinued?
 
The title says it all, just double checking if ARK has been discontinued as I can't find it in the PH shop. Anyone any idea why it was discontinued? Is there anywhere I can get a copy?

Thanks in advance.

VillaNDubstep 2013-02-13 18:49

Check ebay or some music stores may still have a copy in stock somewhere.
It was discontinued because the contract ran out and Abbey roads decided not to renew it, to my knowledge anyway.
If you're on 6.5 why not check out Radical piano? If not then good luck finding the refill

SonicGoodness 2013-02-13 19:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by HarryRhodes (Post 1237238)
The title says it all, just double checking if ARK has been discontinued as I can't find it in the PH shop. Anyone any idea why it was discontinued? Is there anywhere I can get a copy?

Thanks in advance.

I have a copy I'dbe willing to sell. Will transfer the license and mail the discs for $50.

HarryRhodes 2013-02-13 19:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by SonicGoodness (Post 1237270)
I have a copy I'dbe willing to sell. Will transfer the license and mail the discs for $50.

Thanks for the offer, I'm in the UK so shipping charges and import tax would hike the price up for me I reckon. Will keep checking online though.

HarryRhodes 2013-02-13 19:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by VillaNDubstep (Post 1237245)
Check ebay or some music stores may still have a copy in stock somewhere.
It was discontinued because the contract ran out and Abbey roads decided not to renew it, to my knowledge anyway.
If you're on 6.5 why not check out Radical piano? If not then good luck finding the refill

Thanks, I'll keep my eyes open online. Radical Piano's a little out of my price range at the moment, but I intend to get that somewhere down the line. Thanks for the help and info.

eXode 2013-02-13 20:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by HarryRhodes (Post 1237275)
Thanks for the offer, I'm in the UK so shipping charges and import tax would hike the price up for me I reckon. Will keep checking online though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by HarryRhodes (Post 1237276)
Thanks, I'll keep my eyes open online. Radical Piano's a little out of my price range at the moment, but I intend to get that somewhere down the line. Thanks for the help and info.

50$ is a bargain considering the original retail was well over 200$ USD afaik. If you find it cheaper than that, it's either a scam or a pirated copy! Just my 2c anyway. :)

KevWestBeats 2013-02-13 21:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by SonicGoodness (Post 1237270)
I have a copy I'dbe willing to sell. Will transfer the license and mail the discs for $50.

I am interested PM sent

SteveeGhoul 2013-02-13 22:03

I just picked up a brand new sealed copy of Abbey Road Keyboards for $20!

jkheal 2013-02-13 22:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteveeGhoul (Post 1237361)
I just picked up a brand new sealed copy of Abbey Road Keyboards for $20!

Yes, but you eat dead people.

SteveeGhoul 2013-02-13 22:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by jkheal (Post 1237373)
Yes, but you eat dead people.

Haha! Good one.


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:39.