Propellerhead Forum

Propellerhead Forum (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/index.php)
-   Feature Suggestion Forum (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   RE Shop update ! (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/showthread.php?t=176223)

devilfish 2013-02-15 15:45

RE Shop update !

how about more categories ??

like:

Audio-Utilities

CV-Utilities

Compressors & Limiters

Equalizers

Special processing

Reverbs

Delays & Modulation

Synths

ROM-Sample-Player

Filter

etc.

it would also be nice to have it in Reason! :)
because the lists are getting longer and longer,...

PsyTale 2013-02-16 21:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by devilfish (Post 1238448)
..a LOT of enters..

No i want a RE-Manager in reason, so i can set my own categories and names for them. I dont like the default sortorder.

SteveDiverse 2013-02-17 05:35

I want a shopping cart option so i can buy multiple RE's in one transaction.

My bank card charges me an international transaction fee of 4.95 per transaction --- and if i try to purchase two (2) RE's for the same price on the same day, the second charge is declined because it is seen as a duplicate charge.

I'd even pay Props 4.95 to use the cart to buy multiple RE's in one transaction - because I hate paying my bank 4.95 just because I bought something from another country -- especially since all of their customer service reps are in another country.

shopping cart...please!

Exowildebeest 2013-02-17 06:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteveDiverse (Post 1239414)

My bank card charges me an international transaction fee of 4.95 per transaction --- and if i try to purchase two (2) RE's for the same price on the same day, the second charge is declined because it is seen as a duplicate charge.

I'd even pay Props 4.95 to use the cart to buy multiple RE's in one transaction - because I hate paying my bank 4.95 just because I bought something from another country -- especially since all of their customer service reps are in another country.

shopping cart...please!

Would you like to name and shame your shitty bank?

KevWestBeats 2013-02-17 07:31

Too many tabs I like the RE store the way it is. I wish they would dumb down the refills store and make it equally simple

Arsenic 2013-02-17 10:44

Quote:

shopping cart...please!

This is the one thing that the shop needs, in my opinion, as my bank charges £1.00 for every overseas transaction. It's the only reason I have held off from buying some of the cheaper REs, such as JP's Spiders - At today's exchange rate, they work out to £6.43 plus £1.00 overseas transaction charge = £7.43, so I get no benefit from the exchange rate.

Don't get me wrong, even with that extra £1.00, JP's stuff is worth it....I just begrudge giving that money to the bank - If it went to Props or to JP himself - than I wouldn't have a problem with it.

I did toy with the idea of moving banks, but after checking around, they all seemed to charge the same, or more.....

As a side note, there have also been reports of banks locking cards/accounts when multiple transactions have taken place on the same day.

selwync 2013-02-19 17:49

Quote:

shopping cart...please!

Shopping cart the way forward .

I am aslo charged by my bank for each purchase and i have also had my card suspended for making multiple purchases from another country in a short period of time.

davidvilla 2013-02-19 18:05

I wish I could somehow hide all the CV related REs. I don't care for any of them.

JiggeryPokery 2013-02-19 18:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by selwync (Post 1240723)
i have also had my card suspended for making multiple purchases from another country in a short period of time.

Yes, that tends to happen fairly often these days, all in the name of "security" of course (read: all in the name of preventing your bank being able to take any blame for crooks circumnavigating Chip'n'Pin protection, the only Pinning then is the "blame onto you", the bastards).

But in any event stuff like transactions being declinded by banks is out of the control of PH and they can't be blamed for this. (When it happens doing your weekly grocery shopping in your local Sainsburys it's surprisingly embarrassing when you've got a queue of other customers behind you... purely hypothetically of course... :rolleyes: lah-di-dah :rolleyes: ).

That per-purchase bank fee charging is a major issue with the PropShop though, and does need to be addressed extra, extra pronto.

Bundle deals isn't really urgent, just a nice addition for us to be able to offer: many of us have multiple products available, so I can't be only one who would definitely offer a bundle deal.