Propellerhead Forum

Propellerhead Forum (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/index.php)
-   General Forum (read only) (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   propellerheads support poor? (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/showthread.php?t=176404)

maxwell1000 2013-02-18 14:19

propellerheads support poor?
 
Is it usual for Propellerheads Support to reply very very slow. I have been waiting for days for an answer to a query.

Not a very good experience so far!

Mate 2013-02-18 14:22

Always have an answer within 24 hours, cool support!

It can be coz you're not registered & they're tend to answer to non registered users later, though it's just assumption!

n0ahg 2013-02-18 14:23

They usually get back to you within around two working days from when you receive the acknowledgement email. This can vary around launch periods etc.

MattiasHG 2013-02-18 14:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxwell1000 (Post 1240094)
Is it usual for Propellerheads Support to reply very very slow. I have been waiting for days for an answer to a query.

Not a very good experience so far!

Support does not work during weekends and operate at a first-come-first-serve basis when answering cases. We'll get to your e-mail as soon as we can! Sorry for any delay.

SteveDiverse 2013-02-18 18:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxwell1000 (Post 1240094)
Is it usual for Propellerheads Support to reply very very slow. I have been waiting for days for an answer to a query.

Not a very good experience so far!

Unless the issues is private (like about your license or something) you can often get a solution quickly if you post it on the forum.

It's also a good idea to register your product so you can use the User Forum - a lot of 'issues' have already been posted there and solved.

BonezMcCoy 2013-02-18 19:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteveDiverse (Post 1240212)
Unless the issues is private (like about your license or something) you can often get a solution quickly if you post it on the forum.

It's also a good idea to register your product so you can use the User Forum - a lot of 'issues' have already been posted there and solved.

Unless the issue involves problems while registering or getting a licence transfer, in which case the OP can only wait. We've seen quite a few cases like these since R6.

n0ahg 2013-02-18 19:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by BonezMcCoy (Post 1240235)
Unless the issue involves problems while registering or getting a licence transfer, in which case the OP can only wait. We've seen quite a few cases like these since R6.

Agreed as Reason now requires registration ;-)


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:40.