Propellerhead Forum

Propellerhead Forum (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/index.php)
-   Music Forum (read only) (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   I'm back my love (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/showthread.php?t=176913)

EricBom 2013-02-27 17:19

I'm back my love
 
Back from 3 weeks without my beloved Reason!

Now put on your headphones and take another trip around FATCheese land!

Loading SoundCloud…

carolinawoods2013 2013-02-28 03:01

the 1st part of it was kinda idk plain but as you progressed it got better . overall cool

EricBom 2013-02-28 08:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by carolinawoods2013 (Post 1246113)
the 1st part of it was kinda idk plain but as you progressed it got better . overall cool

Sometimes a track has to grow. :-)

Thanks for listening!

Dave909 2013-02-28 18:26

Really nice track Cheese! Feeling the beat. Everything works very well together. Great job on the mix :D

EricBom 2013-02-28 18:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave909 (Post 1246619)
Really nice track Cheese! Feeling the beat. Everything works very well together. Great job on the mix :D

Thanks man!

I can hear that your tracks get better, can you hear it with mine?

Dave909 2013-02-28 18:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by EricBom (Post 1246620)
Thanks man!

I can hear that your tracks get better, can you hear it with mine?

Definately man! Your mixes sound really good. I've always liked your stuff but this direction seems to suit you perfectly.

pastoreric 2013-02-28 19:20

Great track and good blend/mix

EricBom 2013-02-28 20:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by pastoreric (Post 1246676)
Great track and good blend/mix

Thanks! Appreciate the time you spend listening.

carlgrace 2013-03-01 04:08

I liked it... I enjoyed how laid back and mellow it was... with a nice slow buildup. A really neat mix of sounds!

EricBom 2013-03-01 09:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by carlgrace (Post 1247068)
I liked it... I enjoyed how laid back and mellow it was... with a nice slow buildup. A really neat mix of sounds!

Cool!

I'm thinking of a track with a (singing) vocal near future. Maybe your interested?


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:43.