Propellerhead Forum

Propellerhead Forum (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/index.php)
-   General Forum (read only) (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Rack Extensions (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/showthread.php?t=177122)

jimidriftwood1 2013-03-03 06:15

Rack Extensions
 
Stupid idea.

3rdFloorSound 2013-03-03 15:32

k...

......

EnochLight 2013-03-03 15:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimidriftwood1 (Post 1248488)
Stupid idea.

Your thread? Yep.

Upright 2013-03-03 16:59

Why do you say this? If you don't like them...don't buy any...it's that simple. But I'd be will to beat you have all of the free ones. :D

VillaNDubstep 2013-03-03 17:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimidriftwood1 (Post 1248488)
Stupid idea.

Stupid name .... :/

Djstarski 2013-03-03 17:24

lets give the guy a chance to speak his mind . after all its just an opinion .

EnochLight 2013-03-03 17:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Djstarski (Post 1248752)
lets give the guy a chance to speak his mind . after all its just an opinion .

Well, between his current thread and this post here, he seems to be trolling. I'm sure he'll enlighten us eventually... perhaps by resurrecting a 3-month old thread that hasn't seen any activity in a while... :D

VillaNDubstep 2013-03-03 17:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Djstarski (Post 1248752)
lets give the guy a chance to speak his mind . after all its just an opinion .

It was my opinion too, albeit a silly opinion with no backing or explanation as to why....just like his :)
He's just trying to create a stir anyway because he knows it will

3rdFloorSound 2013-03-03 17:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by EnochLight (Post 1248757)
Well, between his current thread and this post here, he seems to be trolling. I'm sure he'll enlighten us eventually... perhaps by resurrecting a 3-month old thread that hasn't seen any activity in a while... :D

Or maybe one from a couple weeks ago:
Quote:

Originally Posted by jimidriftwood1 (Post 1239431)
way is on one making a tremolo RE its the one thing reason lacks


Djstarski 2013-03-03 18:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by VillaNDubstep (Post 1248769)
It was my opinion too, albeit a silly opinion with no backing or explanation as to why....just like his :)
He's just trying to create a stir anyway because he knows it will

it only works if you respond to his post in a defensive way .


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:51.