Propellerhead Forum

Propellerhead Forum (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/index.php)
-   Music Forum (read only) (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Reconstruction Time Track 2 | Filthy-Glitch-Industrial-TripHop Style track (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/showthread.php?t=177544)

ecopro 2013-03-10 09:06

Reconstruction Time Track 2 | Filthy-Glitch-Industrial-TripHop Style track
 
Hi guys,

Reconstruction Time Track 2:

For the second track: I've always wanted to create a filthy-dirty-darker-industrial-TripHop style track. I've been influenced heavily by Saltillo, Emancipator, Blue Sky Black Death and I've thrown a few DM elements in there for good measure.

Song - Polluted Emissions of Allure
Genre - Electronic / Glitch / Industrial / Downtempo
Vox Samples - Computer Music CD (Royalty Free)
Original Idea - Me, myself & ;)
Reconstruction - Ed Castro for GEM Productions
Rack Extensions used : Echobode | Pulsar | Saturation Knob | Dyna-Mite | Pulverizer
Refills: Bitley's Fairlight Platinum on Synths, strings, pads, piano, bass | Drums are strictly Redrum and Kong | Sound Fx 90% Reason, 10% Reaktor


Enjoy Track Two!

To listen, click on the cover below or the link on my Sig:


http://i1.sndcdn.com/artworks-000042...op.jpg?c6caf18

hamst3rf1sh 2013-03-10 10:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by ecopro (Post 1253681)
Hi guys,

Reconstruction Time Track 2:

For the second track: I've always wanted to create a filthy-dirty-darker-industrial-TripHop style track. I've been influenced heavily by Saltillo, Emancipator, Blue Sky Black Death and a few DM elements thrown in for good measure.

Song - Polluted Emissions of Allure
Genre - Electronic / Glitch / Industrial / Downtempo
Vox Samples - Computer Music CD (Royalty Free)
Original Idea - Me, myself & ;)
Reconstruction - Ed Castro for GEM Productions
Rack Extensions used : Echobode | Pulsar | Saturation Knob | Dyna-Mite | Pulverizer
Refills: Bitley's Fairlight Platinum on Synths, strings, pads, piano, bass | Drums are strictly Redrum and Kong | Sound Fx 90% Reason, 10% Reaktor


Enjoy Track Two!

To listen, click on the cover below or the link on my Sig:


http://i1.sndcdn.com/artworks-000042...op.jpg?c6caf18

I liked that a lot Ed. My interests are always piqued when the words industrial and triphop are used in the same sentence and you didn't fail to deliver.

Did you check out the track Valeez by Welder btw? It's a similar triphop vibe to the artists you've mentioned but it sounds cleaner and slightly more upbeat. it's definitely one of my big stylistic influences.

raymondh 2013-03-10 11:12

Great job Ed. Dark but crisp. more comments on SC.

cheers!
Raymond

ecopro 2013-03-11 14:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by hamst3rf1sh (Post 1253697)
I liked that a lot Ed. My interests are always piqued when the words industrial and triphop are used in the same sentence and you didn't fail to deliver.

Did you check out the track Valeez by Welder btw? It's a similar triphop vibe to the artists you've mentioned but it sounds cleaner and slightly more upbeat. it's definitely one of my big stylistic influences.

Thanks so much Alex for taking the time. I did check out Welder...I like it a lot too. Another one to add to my list of must listens. Thank you for the recommendation.

Ed

mastertonyd 2013-03-11 14:29

Lovin' this one Ed!

ecopro 2013-03-11 17:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by raymondh (Post 1253716)
Great job Ed. Dark but crisp. more comments on SC.

cheers!
Raymond

Dark & crisp just like my favorite dark chocolate...:D thanks man!

Quote:

Originally Posted by mastertonyd (Post 1254381)
Lovin' this one Ed!

Hey Tony! thanks man! :)

mmichalski 2013-03-12 02:09

Bangin' stuff, Ed. I hit you up with a little more feedback on the cloud.

Kisai2 2013-03-12 05:53

Sounds really dope!! I'm diggin' it :) I really love the vocal samples in the song.

Emian 2013-03-12 06:00

Real nice job... this could so be used in some SF-movie or a Manga movie, & thats ment in a good way ;)

Cheers !

ecopro 2013-03-12 14:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by mmichalski (Post 1255245)
Bangin' stuff, Ed. I hit you up with a little more feedback on the cloud.

Thanks so much Michael. Long time no hear from you, how are you? :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kisai2 (Post 1255376)
Sounds really dope!! I'm diggin' it :) I really love the vocal samples in the song.

Thanks Kisai - I had fun mangling the samples & beats.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emian (Post 1255383)
Real nice job... this could so be used in some SF-movie or a Manga movie, & thats ment in a good way ;)

Cheers !

That is a big compliment Emian! I love anime and Street Fighter. :D


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:50.