Propellerhead Forum

Propellerhead Forum (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/index.php)
-   Music Forum (read only) (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   R6 Tran'tsunami From the PUF. Tunefile uploaded last year By ????? (https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/showthread.php?t=177566)

JpPropellaed 2013-03-10 21:48

R6 Tran'tsunami From the PUF. Tunefile uploaded last year By ?????

Loading SoundCloud…
I have just built the tune around the riff from the File that was uploaded at PUF The name of the uploaded file was ' The Real SuperSaw for Reason6 .The main riff has been really tweaked up ! No Re's were used by the way ' its all Thor & Subtractor . Does any 1 remember it ????????

JpPropellaed 2013-03-11 23:07

Back to the 1st Page , a gu gu gu <<< Popeyes laff !

NADesign 2013-03-12 11:00

Do you mean Exode's and Seligs battle about Supersaw ?
Both created excellent patches back then. :)

JpPropellaed 2013-03-12 23:36

Updated & Polished-up a tad !

JpPropellaed 2013-03-13 01:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaiserin (Post 1255533)

No i dont think it was Selig or Exode , I think it was a DJ or a Producer , but i cant remember ' lol

selig 2013-03-13 02:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaiserin (Post 1255533)

Quote:

Originally Posted by JpPropellaed (Post 1258040)
No i dont think it was Selig or Exode , I think it was a DJ or a Producer , but i cant remember ' lol

Yes there were three of us "going at it" (apologies for not remembering the third, as he was the thread starter!) - I thought all three sounded great, the only major differences (besides one being mono maybe?) were in the amount of devices used to get to that result IIRC. :-)

JpPropellaed 2013-03-13 12:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by selig (Post 1258089)
Yes there were three of us "going at it" (apologies for not remembering the third, as he was the thread starter!) - I thought all three sounded great, the only major differences (besides one being mono maybe?) were in the amount of devices used to get to that result IIRC. :-)

Hi Selig ' yes i remember all three of them :) , I did track down the Dude who put up the first thread / MastrCode !

selig 2013-03-13 19:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by JpPropellaed (Post 1258677)
Hi Selig ' yes i remember all three of them :) , I did track down the Dude who put up the first thread / MastrCode !

Yea, that's the guy - apologies to MastrCode for my feeble brain power… ;-)

MirrorEyes 2013-03-14 01:23

You've def captured that late nineties Trance vibe, emotional saw pads, wispy female vocal, cutting arps, long builds, dreamy breakdown, driving verses, slick production etc. Judging by your soundcloud, you've got a good sense of style and clearly know how to extract a quality mix and master from Reason, good stuff looking forward to more :)

JpPropellaed 2013-03-14 15:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by MirrorEyes (Post 1260093)
You've def captured that late nineties Trance vibe, emotional saw pads, wispy female vocal, cutting arps, long builds, dreamy breakdown, driving verses, slick production etc. Judging by your soundcloud, you've got a good sense of style and clearly know how to extract a quality mix and master from Reason, good stuff looking forward to more :)

Hey MirrowEyes ' thanks very much for these really very-inspiring-words. / Jamie .